what real self-hate looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really lame to throw your people under the bus - and then if you're Xalimos on social media you run your people over

:cosbyhmm:

This is similar to how Somali girls on twitter shame Somali guys.:ohhh:

Do you think there will there be a Hapa page in the near future, for half Somali half ajanib kids. :mybusiness:

why not LOL, i'd love too take a peek into there world.. unfortunately the other half in them can't cope with the somali fuckery going on here..
Just last night some poster had enough, and asked to delete there account :dead1:

:cosbyhmm:

Do you think there will there be a Hapa page in the near future, for half Somali half ajanib kids. :mybusiness:

There will be Half-Somali half ajanbi reddit subsection. Complaining about culture confusion and their Somali side treating them bad and how their mother is a self hater who worships the madoow or Canaan cock.

Last edited:
Its really lame to throw your people under the bus - and then if you're Xalimos on social media you run your people over

i think asians got it worse.

Lily-may-mac-tweets-resurfaced_07.png

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
As I've said before, Asian women are mentally ill.

Lacnatullaahi caleyk i feel for my ch*nk niggas wlh. Everyday i see these self hating traitor s chilling with white men fucking bullshit. They (filthy ch*nk wimin) even made a move on ME, can you believe it? Wallaahi i was in the laundry room and this ch*nk traitor said "hi" and had the audacity to smile hhhh can you believe it?

At that very moment i remembered my half ch*nk niggas from reddit i got emotional and yelled at the SHUT THE f*ck UP TRAITOR GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE SELF HATING PIECE OF SHIT

its ok to date outside of your race, but you shouldnt be doing it because of the wrong reasons, like thinking ajnabi are superior or because you just want a blue eyed baby, it should be because of love..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts