What prophet Muhammad (pbuh) looked like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I would start to say Ramadan Kareem brothers and sisters, and may Allah forgive my and all of your sins.

Muhammad (saw) had a wide prominent forehead
Wide chest, with a thin line of hair from the top of his chest going all the way down beneath his naval.
His eyelashes were long and thick
His cheeks were lean and he had a pleasant smile, and had a large mouth with well set teeth.
He had a small gap between his front teeth.
His laugh would mostly be a smile.
His beard was thick with 17 gray hairs in it.
When he was happy his face would light up as if it was a full moon.
His eyes were large and jet-black.
Muhammad (pbuh) was of a height a little above the average, and had broad shoulders.
His hair was long and thick with waves in it and it would reach his earlobes.
He would walk as if he lifted his leg with vigour. He did not drag his feet on the ground like women do. When he walked, because of the speed and force of the legs, it seemed as if he was descending from a high place.
He kept his feelings under firm control - when annoyed, he would turn aside or keep silent, when pleased he would lower his eyes.

"Whoever unexpectedly saw him, would stand in awe of him. And whoever accompanied him and got to know him would love him" - Ali ibn Talib

Please add if i missed something.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
صلى الله عليه وسلم

sallalahu aleyhi wasallam

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He was truly the greatest man to ever walk on earth. I love him for obeying Allah and sending his message to humanity and the whole world.

Curse be upon anyone who insults our great prophet.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
he liked younger women! let's not forget that!
he also split the moon in half!
Younger women yet the prophet s.a.w. first love was 15 years older than him. And all his marriages other than aisha r.a and mariya r.a were all older than him and many divorcees

tumal

hyde
Younger women yet the prophet s.a.w. first love was 15 years older than him. And all his marriages other than aisha r.a and mariya r.a were all older than him and many divorcees
it's just banter mate, also change that profile picture you're scaring me

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Dude... just change it, aint nobody who wanna look at that
Okay I'll be continously be changing my picture this ramadhan putting duas reminder etc
ParallelAccurateIndri-max-1mb.gif

Haye walaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending