What products do you use for your hair?!

I have type 3 curls around 3b-3c and my hair is slightly dry but I don’t know what to do with it to keep my curls alive and healthy. Do I just shampoo and condition or do I style it. If so how do you style curls and should I use gel and a dryer aswell?????

all in all just drop your curly hair routines this is my first time growing out my hair and Igenuinely have no clue how to do it

As someone with a similar hair texture, this is my routine. I went from having the duke hairstyle to shoulder length hair in 1 year.

I wash hair, condition, and put in leave in conditioner. Then I do mini braids and leave that in for 1 week, take it down, rinse and repeat. Sometimes I do two strand twists instead and leave that in for 1 week. make sure you moisturize hair everyday. This is protective and helps me from messing with my hair too much.

I do weekly henna + aloe vera + honey treatments and that has helped strengthen my hair.
I'm going to start the rice water hair washing treatments so that I can get extra growth.
Good luck.

I have type 3 curls around 3b-3c and my hair is slightly dry but I don’t know what to do with it to keep my curls alive and healthy. Do I just shampoo and condition or do I style it. If so how do you style curls and should I use gel and a dryer aswell?????

all in all just drop your curly hair routines this is my first time growing out my hair and Igenuinely have no clue how to do it

Minoxidil 2% (to fix my thinning hair), ketoconazole shampoo (2%), head and shoulders shampoo.

I got 4a hair and I use shea moisture products, it curls my hair right and makes it look 3c iwth defined curls :Kekw:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I just use whatever’s available, my mums always being over the top stuff so it kinda plays into my favour. My curls get very dry after like 3 hours of applying curling cream or oils tho

Trending