What percentage of Somali families are are run by single parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
after seeing dr. Ayesha speak about it on twitter i got curious.

I can think of a few families off the top of my head where it’s just a single mother running the family

I can also think of multiple families where the mother and father are both still married to each other.

@Reiko @Knowles @sophisticate @Abdalla @Cognitivedissonance @geeljire madaxweyne (you might know the actual stats)

She was right though. People do use single mother in a rude way. Like an insult.

And before people start slandering. There are deadbeat fathers and evil single mothers. Boom it was said. No need to go nuts.

after seeing dr. Ayesha speak about it on twitter i got curious.

I can think of a few families off the top of my head where it’s just a single mother running the family

I can also think of multiple families where the mother and father are both still married to each other.

@Reiko @Knowles @sophisticate @Abdalla @Cognitivedissonance @geeljire madaxweyne (you might know the actual stats)

She was right though. People do use single mother in a rude way. Like an insult.

And before people start slandering. There are deadbeat fathers and evil single mothers. Boom it was said. No need to go nuts.
Like 5 percent. You got to think the diaspora isnt even 1 million. 85 to 90 percent back home have both parents around. I think the single parents in America just bark louder. Because even in the Usa more have 2 parents than 1

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Like 5 percent. You got to think the diaspora isnt even 1 million. 85 to 90 percent back home have both parents around. I think the single parents in America just bark louder. Because even in the Usa more have 2 parents than 1
Interesting. Part of me thought it was higher than 5% in the west.

Plus users talk about single moms being the reason for bad children and etc. it sounds so dumb

Interesting. Part of me thought it was higher than 5% in the west.

Plus users talk about single moms being the reason for bad children and etc. it sounds so dumb
Think about. How many single parents do you know out all of your friends. Somalis like drama. Always blaming men. Shit doesnt happen in somalia

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Where did you get that info from?

= Twitter? Ermmm, Nope! I don't believe some random ass tweets!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Thanks to gynocentrism men have castrated with no testicular fortitude, soon masculinity will be deemed to be some sort of illness kkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know. I've heard about its prevalence in the west but most of the Somali families I'm acquainted with are often two-parent households (this is obviously a selection bias).

First generation (Parents born in 60s, them being born during war-> parents moved to the west with them) probably like 20%, everyone knew someone who's father died fighting or mother died in a refugee camp
Second generation (Kids born in late 80s- mid 90s, children of the first generation currently 20 yr olds, having kids of their own born in the west) a little bit higher but not because of unfortunate circumstances, only because of degeneracy.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
There are some but most are like that because the mother came alone with the kids rather than high divorce rates. Most of the female headed households are because they arrived that way in Western countries with the man left behind or working abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending