What percentage of Nairobi do we own?

Abaq

VIP
Look at this delusional lad, waryaa you are as much of a guest in Nairobi as your average Faarax. War dont be silly everyone knows major Hawiye businesses run Eastleigh. We are not claiming your tuulo Garissa.

Back in 2020, I read in an article that Eastleigh contributes 25% of Nairobis tax revenue and Eastleigh businessmen were angry that they dont get even 10% of citys budget. Ask your family around Abgaal are big players there. We heavily intermarry with the Murulle and many are 3rd generation already Kenyati.
Just because there are a few big Hawiye businessmen doesn't mean they run "Eastleigh". There are many many many OG millionaires just from Garissa city alone in Eastleigh, let alone all the other OGs from other cities. Just because they don't shout and scream about their wealth doesn't mean they don't exist. Nor is their wealth booli qaran, isbaaro capital, politician loot, pirate profits like others

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Look at this delusional lad, waryaa you are as much of a guest in Nairobi as your average Faarax. War dont be silly everyone knows major Hawiye businesses run Eastleigh. We are not claiming your tuulo Garissa.

Back in 2020, I read in an article that Eastleigh contributes 25% of Nairobis tax revenue and Eastleigh businessmen were angry that they dont get even 10% of citys budget. Ask your family around Abgaal are big players there. We heavily intermarry with the Murulle and many are 3rd generation already Kenyati.
No offense to them but If your clinging to Murulle your not a big player

No offense to them but If your clinging to Murulle your not a big player
They were our reliable middlemen in obtaining Kenyan passports them and Degodia wallee they provided big opportunities to our community. I've personally got many cousins with Murulle reer abti.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
im really proud of all the great accomplishments somali kenyans have made, they are wonderful people :)

Rumours are that people illegally seized property after the civil war

Alot of people have returned, Issaqs, Mj's ect, between 2009 and 2020 i have witnessed thousands of properties being given back to the rightful owners. My neighbors in Xamar had property in Madina and couldn't access it until HSM's first term.

Are there mjs in narobi i have a proposition for some of them

:hmm::hmm:
Every qabil lives there now. But the term sijui and the stereotype of them being well-off, non-Somali speaking comes from Isaaq and Harti (mainly Dhulo, some MJ) that have been living in Nairobi and other parts of Kenya proper (non-NFD), Uganda, Tanzania since the 1920s.

World

VIP
Alot of people have returned, Issaqs, Mj's ect, between 2009 and 2020 i have witnessed thousands of properties being given back to the rightful owners. My neighbors in Xamar had property in Madina and couldn't access it until HSM's first term.
@Prince of HS said that entire districts used to be mixed with people across Somaliweyn that today belong solely to Habar Gidir, which disproves what you’re saying. Sure some people were given their homes back but not enough to change the demographic of Xamar back to what it was pre-1991.

@Prince of HS said that entire districts used to be mixed with people across Somaliweyn that today belong solely to Habar Gidir, which disproves what you’re saying. Sure some people were given their homes back but not enough to change the demographic of Xamar back to what it was pre-1991.

Both HG and Abgaal captured alot of property, If you go today in Xamar you will see alot of people from different areas of Somalia, From 2012 till Formajoo thousands of people have returned, there is also Alot of the property that are Government Lands and Property that Syad Barre gave out or was issued by Ministries, it will take time and Slowly the Government will capture back the lands and also those that are privately owned.

Both HG and Abgaal captured alot of property, If you go today in Xamar you will see alot of people from different areas of Somalia, From 2012 till Formajoo thousands of people have returned, there is also Alot of the property that are Government Lands and Property that Syad Barre gave out or was issued by Ministries, it will take time and Slowly the Government will capture back the lands and also those that are privately owned.
this is true. Especially 2012-2014, these years we’re seeing all Somalis coming back to reclaim houses and majority of them managed to get it back

Kenyans come in, I want an accurate answer to my question

@Removed @SPMLegend @Libaax-Joore @Thegoodshepherd
Eastleigh unuka leh
94FF94AC-3E7F-466D-8DB7-270183B58888.png

Last edited:
Hawiyo dont run nothing in Nairobi, ask yourself why ur tiktok star got abused and no hawiyo could help her? This people cant even speak Swahili and rent small shops from ogaden land owners. Name a single big hotel in eastleigh owned by a hawiyo🤣 just one?

Hawiyo are with their kins in South africa not kenya. Even when you try buy a kenyati passport you have to go beg ogadens in NFD so pipe down worya.
No cap I’m trying make a Kenyan passport using my adeer for some sacad guy from my ayeeyo side

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
im really proud of all the great accomplishments somali kenyans have made, they are wonderful people :)
At this point kenya can just keep nfd somalis are eating good and enjoy the fruits of nairobi any welfare family in the us can thrive in nairobi

Abaq

VIP
The Somalis in Nairobi have the best quality of life in the Horn of Africa and probably better than a lot of diaspora Somalis. They are truly middle class and wealthy with a good number in the upper class

The Somalis in Nairobi have the best quality of life in the Horn of Africa and probably better than a lot of diaspora Somalis. They are truly middle class and wealthy with a good number in the upper class
I just bought some land near the airport,Inshallah finna build a mansion soon

Trending