What people like Islam is the answer prove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so you were that in shock? Wallahi you came across extreme, you were always seething. Now you can have a regular exchange with me w/o it having to do with preaching Islam or being a cursed “gaal”. That’s progress, fam.
I also wanted you guys dead but I guess you can't have everything in life :hillarybiz:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Your the same as the people you oppose the gaalo your turning people away from Islam and turning into athiest your creating alot pressure you got give room to people you are following the texts to the T it not bad but don't push it on others let it stay with you Islam goes through times for certain time there things that are accepted from the past let's say throwing someone off cliff but now in future we know it wrong to throw someone off cliff now I'm not asking to open every door of possiblity include gays and athiest but you got to be fair. Islam is a tool just like like gps you can use it for good or evil that includes knife, pen, laptop it how you use that definess Islam

Wow, one of your most honest posts. Finally.

This is where we'll forever diverge in our mindsets, akhi; I 100% believe the Qu'ran to be a static piece of literature sent by the Almighty Himself, immune from and above the culturally-based amendments of this dunya. If we follow the Christians and the Jews and interpret our religion from a "metaphorical" perspective (as you have advocated for before), then we can ultimately misinterpret everything that the Qu'ran and Sunnah say in order to fit whatever agenda we want. The Qu'ran says that disbelievers burn in Hell for eternity? That doesn't sound fun, so let's just fix that up and say that disbelievers are going to suffer for a small period of time in this dunya (burning is a metaphor for being depressed!) and go to Heaven afterwards! Actually, wait, let's fix that up too since science hasn't proven that Heaven and Hell are real. So Heaven and Hell are just symbolic! Praying 5 times a day is symbolic! Paying Zakat is symbolic! Do you not grasp just how badly we can ruin interpretation of the deen by claiming things that are very clearly suppose to be literally interpreted to be simply literary devices? Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) told us to take his religion at face value, and so we shall.

If you're really interested in learning more about reintepreting the Qu'ran and Sunnah for modern times then go to here: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/238...rpreting-the-quran-and-sunnah-to-suit-the-age. The answer puts it very eloquently and discusses the subject in a lengthy and meticulous manner and fully answers to what extent culture can influence Islamic interpretation.

Now, to move on to your accusation that a literalist approach would "[turn] people atheist"...Yikes? How weak is your iman is to lose faith in Allah (subhanahu wa tala) because of differing interpretations? Wallahi, people suck sometimes; they just want the aesthetics of a faith but not the actual rules. Walaal, why do you think so many people convert to Buddhism? No rules, but just a lot of "spirituality."

Just my humble "Salafi" perspective, though. :) Feel free to have other discussions with some other Muslims about the deen - though for the most part I do believe that they'd tell you similar things. My only parting advice to you is to always keep Allah (subhanahu wa tala) in your heart and to remind yourself that the primary reason we are here on this Earth is to worship Him and Him only.

"say that disbelievers burn in Hell for eternity"
Screenshot_20190608-060951_Photos.jpg
if that what you consider disbelievers "will be judged, concerning which they use to differ" everyone will be judged fairly now I don't know other religions because there are other knowledge with Allah that we don't know our minds are small. You can't miss interpret the Quran because it in poetic form there isn't one Quran form there are many different interpretation. You have people dying in the name of Islam how bad of interpretation. Allah says if you save one person it equivalent to saving whole of humanity I'm not calling for radical changes but minor changes you need to understand yourself (salafi) people make mistake and that's okay we shouldn't never punish someone based on few minor error but we should correct it. I'm not looking to change the five pillars of Islam that extreme I think the 5 pillars serve good purpose

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
"say that disbelievers burn in Hell for eternity"View attachment 73681 if that what you consider disbelievers "will be judged, concerning which they use to differ" everyone will be judged fairly now I don't know other religions because there are other knowledge with Allah that we don't know our minds are small. You can't miss interpret the Quran because it in poetic form there isn't one Quran form there are many different interpretation. You have people dying in the name of Islam how bad of interpretation. Allah says if you save one person it equivalent to saving whole of humanity I'm not calling for radical changes but minor changes you need to understand yourself (salafi) people make mistake and that's okay we shouldn't never punish someone based on few minor error but we should correct it. I'm not looking to change the five pillars of Islam that extreme I think the 5 pillars serve good purpose
It's crazy how 5 billion people on this Earth will burn in eternity and also the various billions that lived before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts