What people like Islam is the answer prove

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Islam is a religion of moderation the prophet said that being extreme on either sides will lead you to shirk

Moderation isn't always a positive, walaal. For instance, if I was presented with a choice between stabbing a random person and not stabbing said person, obviously my goal wouldn't be to find a "middle ground." If you're presented with something clearly good and something clearly bad, undoubtedly you'll attempt to pick the good. Now, we all know the world isn't so black and white for the most part but my point still stands.

Moderation isn't always a positive, walaal. For instance, if I was presented with a choice between stabbing a random person and not stabbing said person, obviously my goal wouldn't be to find a "middle ground." If you're presented with something clearly good and something clearly bad, undoubtedly you'll attempt to pick the good. Now, we all know the world isn't so black and white for the most part but my point still stands.
Why are you stabbing him if given the context you'll go with the moderate answer in my Opinion but I get your point

Your the same as the people you oppose the gaalo your turning people away from Islam and turning into athiest your creating alot pressure you got give room to people you are following the texts to the T it not bad but don't push it on others let it stay with you Islam goes through times for certain time there things that are accepted from the past let's say throwing someone off cliff but now in future we know it wrong to throw someone off cliff now I'm not asking to open every door of possiblity include gays and athiest but you got to be fair. Islam is a tool just like like gps you can use it for good or evil that includes knife, pen, laptop it how you use that definess Islam

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I was never extreme however before I never imagined there were Somali gaalo you can imagine my surprise when I went to this site to find it infested with gaalo I was shocked tbh now unfortunately I got used to it btw although I preach on here I'm far from being a saint all I pray for is to die a Muslim this is why I feel like this site will be a good reminder for me to stay on the true path
Lol so you were that in shock? Wallahi you came across extreme, you were always seething. Now you can have a regular exchange with me w/o it having to do with preaching Islam or being a cursed “gaal”. That’s progress, fam.

VixR

Veritas
No. I tagged aussie because of his ex-Salafi background ofc. Life is one funny mf. lol
I’m afraid I’m lost lol.

Who cares if he’s an ex-Salafi. It’s actually a pretty ill-conceived notion that only ex-Salafis leave Islam as the thread would have you believe. I’m sure most previously Muslim agnostics/atheists were actually somewhere in the middle, like a normal distribution bell curve. Extremes are always outliers (or at the tail ends).

I’m afraid I’m lost lol.

Who cares if he’s an ex-Salafi. It’s actually a pretty ill-conceived notion that only ex-Salafis leave Islam as the thread would have you believe. I’m sure most previously Muslim agnostics/atheists were actually somewhere in the middle, like a normal distribution bell curve. Extremes are always outliers (or at the tail ends).
I'm just trying to pull your legs. I understand. :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
I did not expect @VixR would have been a former hyper-religious type. I thought she was just one of those people who never were interested in Islam to begin with. Surprising.

VixR

Veritas
I did not expect @VixR would have been a former hyper-religious type. I thought she was just one of those people who never were interested in Islam to begin with. Surprising.
Well, I thought there was something wrong with me for not buying it, so I immersed myself in it. It didn’t last very long. I even tried finding other things to believe in if not Islam by reading about other creeds, but it all read the same (obviously man-made) lol.

Didn’t you ever wish there something to believe in?

Apollo

VIP
Well, I thought there was something wrong with me for not buying it, so I immersed myself in it. It didn’t last very long. I even tried finding other things to believe in if not Islam by reading about other creeds, but it all read the same (obviously man-made) lol.

Didn’t you ever wish there something to believe in?

Political philosophies are the new modern-day religions. This is why the SJWs/Cosmopolitans/Greens vs Far-Right/Traditionalists/Nationalists civil cold war thing has been escalating.

VixR

Veritas
Political philosophies are the new modern-day religions. This is why the SJWs/Cosmopolitans/Greens vs Far-Right/Traditionalists/Nationalists civil cold war thing has been escalating.
Oh yeah, what’s your new religion?

I know our friend Yuval Noah Harari calls political philosophies “religion”, but I don’t know if I buy that. People had religion and politics side by side for eons, and many people nowadays still hold to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.