What people like Islam is the answer prove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that an extremist will always be an extremist even if he changes his verdict. @IslamIsTheAnswer @VixR and @AussieHustler.
All of them used to be uber salafis and changed to extremist gaalo
That's why Islam tells people to be moderate because going extreme on both sides is very dangerous

@government

Is this a warning to @Lum and @Lolaloa if they didn't leave Salafism, they will end up as non-Muslims like us? I know who your real targets here are and let's see if they will silently take an attack of their sect on the chin. Mic over to them.

Sufis Vs Salafis

@government

Is this a warning to @Lum and @Lolaloa if they didn't leave Salafism, they will end up as non-Muslims like us? I know who your real targets here are and let's see if they will silently take an attack of their sect on the chin. Mic over to them.

Sufis Vs Salafis

Sufis are also extremist they take everything to the extreme from duaa to prayer

Warya you were extremist in other areas you were the biggest qabilist out there :birdman:

Why did you dedicate a whole thread to me? are you butthurt by something? my psychological profiles must have hit a spot, although i did not target ppl on this forum and was writing generally.

Why did you dedicate a whole thread to me? are you butthurt by something? my psychological profiles must have hit a spot, although i did not target ppl on this forum and was writing generally.
Yes, you insulted Somali mothers that pissed me off insulting any mother should something a man should not do.

I think you are more salty about Wannabe Arab Abdirahman, which many people said reminds them of you. Is that right?
You can insult me with your little paragraphs it's fine when you bring in Somali mothers in it that's when I get pissed how big of a scumbag can you be to insult your own mother walahi you don't have diin or akhlaq. You are a vile person it's either you're insulting moms and Somalis or hawiyes can you not live without insulting people

VixR

Veritas
I remember when you were extreme. Is that the reason you’ve mellowed out recently, fear of becoming a “gaal”? You’re definely more laid back now lol.

I’d say I was a wannabe extremist, bc I never actually believed it from a fairly young age, but I desperately wanted to. I pulled every stop (I was very inward-acting and super observant, but I was never patrolling and obsessed with what other people were doing like the typical extremist who really believe they’re 1000% right). I had family who were very observant (including Salafis) and I was told I had to live Islam to increase my imaan, it just didn’t work. No surprise there.

Btw, if doing everything by the book makes one extreme, that means you’re tacitly admitting the religion is wrong.

I remember when you were extreme. Is that the reason you’ve mellowed out recently, fear of becoming a “gaal”? You’re definely more laid back now lol.

I’d say I was a wannabe extremist, bc I never actually believed it from a fairly young age, but I desperately wanted to. I pulled every stop (I was very inward-acting and super observant, but I was never patrolling and obsessed with what other people were doing like the typical extremist who really believe they’re 1000% right). I had family who were very observant (including Salafis) and I was told I had to live Islam to increase my imaan, it just didn’t work. No surprise there.

Btw, if doing everything by the book makes one extreme, that means you’re tacitly admitting the religion is wrong.
I was never extreme however before I never imagined there were Somali gaalo you can imagine my surprise when I went to this site to find it infested with gaalo I was shocked tbh now unfortunately I got used to it btw although I preach on here I'm far from being a saint all I pray for is to die a Muslim this is why I feel like this site will be a good reminder for me to stay on the true path

Islam is an evil violent Arab religion that doesn't belong in Somalia or Africa, Islam is like a handbrake on Somalia. Countries like the United States, Japan, Australia, etc are a success because they have low levels of Muslims or almost none at all.

You can insult me with your little paragraphs it's fine when you bring in Somali mothers in it that's when I get pissed how big of a scumbag can you be to insult your own mother walahi you don't have diin or akhlaq. You are a vile person it's either you're insulting moms and Somalis or hawiyes can you not live without insulting people

So describing their opinions and behaviors accurately and objectively is insulting them now? What did I say in my description that is in your view inaccurate?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Is that an extremist will always be an extremist even if he changes his verdict. @IslamIsTheAnswer @VixR and @AussieHustler.
All of them used to be uber salafis and changed to extremist gaalo
That's why Islam tells people to be moderate because going extreme on both sides is very dangerous

Interesting - the group that attracts the most followers because of its orthodox principles also disenchants people for that same reason.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Also, I have a small question to ask - what exactly qualifies one to be labeled as an "extremist"?

Personally, I think anyone who advocates for the death of another person or actively participates in unnecessary violence is an extremist. However, I know many people have far broader definitions of extremism; I've been actually called an extremist myself multiple times here for echoing basic Islamic rhetoric. Supporting Sharia (Islamic law)? Extremist. Pointing out the flaws of metaphorical readings of the Qu'ran? Extremist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending