What people have for breakfast

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
That's what you tell poor people to make them believe they can skip breakfast cause they can't afford it
no
it’s scientifically proven that it’s not necessary and for me personally it makes me feel ill
plus aren’t you the one eating a whole dinner at 6/7am??

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
no
it’s scientifically proven that it’s not necessary and for me personally it makes me feel ill
plus aren’t you the one eating a whole dinner at 6/7am??

300g of rice every morning im waiting on my rice cooker to be done like this

:feedme:

Eat breakfast to avoid binge eating later on in the day it doesn't have to be at 7am any time up to 11am is breakfast to me although I do eat at 7am LOL. Try it out though make breakfast the most heaviest meal of your day and see how you feel after a few weeks.

Eat breakfast to avoid binge eating later on in the day it doesn't have to be at 7am any time up to 11am is breakfast to me although I do eat at 7am LOL. Try it out though make breakfast the most heaviest meal of your day and see how you feel after a few weeks.

*takes notes*

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Green smoothie and a protein portion like scrambled eggs or shredded chicken from last night. Sometimes it’s cereal with coconut milk and nuts

Real geeljires don't eat breakfast,
they chug caano geel :diddyass:
CXQCXVBUsAEtUge.jpg

and if they can't find caano geel ( like me) then it's ...
hot ,black,
and no sugar . :ohhhdamn:

You use a rice cooker? Very uncultured. :stressed:

For plain white rice? Of course I ain't making bariiis iyo hilib for breakfast so no need for a stove.
How are rice cookers? Does it makes bariis making faster? I'm just a hater if you're even making bariis yourself you're khatar. My brothers can't relate :stressed:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How are rice cookers? Does it makes bariis making faster? I'm just a hater if you're even making bariis yourself you're khatar. My brothers can't relate :stressed:

Rice cookers are amazing don't have to keep looking at the stove to stop it bubbling over or anything. Takes 20 mins to cook so no hassle. Force your brothers into the kitchen LOL . The video below is what i make everyday aside from the raw egg I don't put that in often I don't trust british eggs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rice cookers are amazing don't have to keep looking at the stove to stop it bubbling over or anything. Takes 20 mins to cook so no hassle. Force your brothers into the kitchen LOL . The video below is what i make everyday aside from the raw egg I don't put that in often I don't trust british eggs.

Ouu I might have to invest in one.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You're acting like you know how to make other dishes outside of rice and salmon. Can you stop:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Don't make me start posting all my meals onto sspot like a degenerate cause I will.

:angryman:

I can cook 100% times better than you or anyone on this site. My qabiil are known as chefs it's in our blood yes transqabiil we do everything. Don't be jealous just say mashallah :D

:win:

Trending