What people do you mostly hang around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look unique kabyle people tbh! Very proud and they don't booty-clapp for Arabs but some of them think they are the sons of Germans who settled in Maghreb in the Antiquity.
:bell: WE WUZ ARYANS:ulyin:
They are recorded descendants of vandals and visgoths along with other europeans. They were berberized by the moors. There's no contention in this.

T8N0yhX.jpg
Chess_Moors.jpg

Moorish nobleman playing chess, from the chessbook of Alphonso x, castille date:1283 AD

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They are recorded descendants of vandals and visgoths along with other europeans. They were berberized by the moors. There's no contention in this.

View attachment 73146View attachment 73147
Moorish nobleman playing chess, from the chessbook of Alphonso x, castille date:1283 AD

Kabyles are not an ethnic-homogenous group. Some of them look very pale but the majority of them are not far different genetically than the rest of North Africans. It's stupid to identify yourself as a germanic descend as a kabyle since it was long time ago. North Africa was occupied many times and they got many influences from other people. Why just claiming the germanic tribe?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I only hang out with blonde blue and green eyes people

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Kabyles are not an ethnic-homogenous group. Some of them look very pale but the majority of them are not far different genetically than the rest of North Africans. It's stupid to identify yourself as a germanic descend as a kabyle since it was long time ago. North Africa was occupied many times and they got many influences from other people. Why just claiming the germanic tribe?
That basically explains me being Arab shukran for explaining it to them kkkkk

90% of my friends are Soomaali rest are middle easterns and north africans.

I dont associate with madows ama cadaan. Cunsuri to the core
:damedamn:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
A little of everything, however most are from Asia, since my area has a large population of them. The Somalis that I talk with, thankfully, are educated and want to move forward with their lives.

However, 90% of the time I'm by myself watching Anime, reading manga/LNs/WNs and have recetly got back into gaming.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
For a close friends the mainly Somalis,white and Asian with a few Blacks and one south American, most of these guys I've grow up with. Maybe only 20% women and they are all my core group of friends. Outside of it's a mix of everything.

A little of everything, however most are from Asia, since my area has a large population of them. The Somalis that I talk with, thankfully, are educated and want to move forward with their lives.

However, 90% of the time I'm by myself watching Anime, reading manga/LNs/WNs and have recetly got back into gaming.

What games do you play? Do you use console or pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts