What part of Somalia are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I remembered my mom wrote a little story for her English class about the clan. She called me after she got her grade and bragged how she got an A+. She wrote about discrimination that the clan faced in Somalia.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
im from hardest hardest hardest projects, where alot of my cros got dearly departed wheres daat u ask?
Sanaag duuuhhhh the most beautiful area in all the Somali ppls land home of the frankincense trade home of the sultans and warriors @government @CangeeroBear

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
im from hardest hardest hardest projects, where all my cros got dearly departed
Sanaag duuuhhhh the most beautiful area in all the Somali ppls land home of the frankincense trade home of the sultans and warriors @government @CangeeroBear
Hey so is the gaboye clan still treated as a low caste. From Wikipedia "under the 1951 UN convention,several legal proceedings have ruled that midgan as a low caste in Somalia are akin to Dalits or the untouchables in India".

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Hey so is the gaboye clan still treated as a low caste. From Wikipedia "under the 1951 UN convention,several legal proceedings have ruled that midgan as a low caste in Somalia are akin to Dalits or the untouchables in India".
exactly like the Dalits they are literally untouchables but you will never hear about them and they're disposition but u will always hear about how Somali bantus are oppressed which is no where near the oppression madibaan (midgan is a diss) face in Somali society

we are the change insha Allah we go back help out all the minorities who are oppressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts