What part of Somalia are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly like the Dalits they are literally untouchables but you will never hear about them and they're disposition but u will always hear about how Somali bantus are oppressed which is no where near the oppression madibaan (midgan is a diss) face in Somali society

we are the change insha Allah we go back help out all the minorities who are oppressed
Not Dalits we just don't marry them.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not Dalits we just don't marry them.
this is interesting. how come yall don't marry them. What is so bad about the madibaan that makes people want to stay away from them.

wait overall, are yall niggas able to tell the difference. couldn't someone just lie and say they are from a different tribe.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
@CangeeroBear

ur right they are not treated as bad as Dalits plus our caste system isn't colour based like Indias Dalits the darkest ppl are at the bottom. while our caste system goes nomads numero uno then its the farmers then its the hunters last and isn't based on colour

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
my father is yibir. so i guess im repping yibir. ayyyyyy just found out yibir are decendents of jews, and we some magicians.

don't f*ck with me i am the black harry potter.

it aint" leviosa". its love sosa

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
can a nigga just walk around and just lie and say he from a random tribe.
Yes you can but you can get caught if the person knows the lineage you're claiming. Also there are different dialects in different regions so your story should obviously match your dialect.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
my father is yibir. so i guess im repping yibir. ayyyyyy just found out yibir are decendents of jews, and we some magicians.

don't f*ck with me i am the black harry potter.

it aint" leviosa". its love sosa
You're the first Yibir I have ever seen online. That's very cool. Shame that you're so uncultured. Stop bringing shame to your clan with that nigga shit. You're not a nigga, you're a jew. Be proud of your heritage.
:ufdup:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You're the first Yibir I have ever seen online. That's very cool. Shame that you're so uncultured. Stop bringing shame to your clan with that nigga shit. You're not a nigga, you're a jew. Be proud of your heritage.
:ufdup:
you right, IDF wouldn't want me online saying the N word. good looking out bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending