What of Sofala?

The ancient Somali colony needs to be revived. Lets move Somali diasporas who are getting killed in South Africa to Sofala and revive the city to become Southern Africa's most economically prosperous

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
You zoo malis cant revive Mogadishu from 32 years civil war and u want another city in Mozambique to get revived?

talk about missplaced priorities :lolbron:

Somalis ppl dont own tht city nor have right to take or claim i think Somalis ppl shouldnt have colonise south african
Somalis ppl should focus getting their lands back from kenya and Ethiopia goverment

There’s no mention of somalis on wiki or brittanica
Sofala, at present known as Nova Sofala, used to be the chief seaport of the Mwenemutapa Kingdom, whose capital was at Mount Fura. It is located on the Sofala Bank in Sofala Province of Mozambique. It was founded by Somali merchants and seafarers. Sofala in Somali literally means “go dig”. This name was given because the area is rich with resources

Sofala, at present known as Nova Sofala, used to be the chief seaport of the Mwenemutapa Kingdom, whose capital was at Mount Fura. It is located on the Sofala Bank in Sofala Province of Mozambique. It was founded by Somali merchants and seafarers. Sofala in Somali literally means “go dig”. This name was given because the area is rich with resources
I wish there was a whole subsection about somalis. but look here

I wish there was a whole subsection about somalis. but look here
Britannica isn't a good source to use solely

Trending