What muscle group do you find the easiest to build?

Bohol

VIP
For me it is the triceps.

giphy.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Chest, Back and Biceps are easy to build. Legs for me too, I always had big leg muscles iyo. Never in my life was Ilugo baasto. I would consider:

Forearms, shoulders and traps. Forearms I don't really focus on, so I can't really say if they are hard to gain, but I believe so. Shoulders and traps are strong, but they don't grow big as fast as other muscle groups.

Indeed genetics play a part in it. Some muscles no matter how you train it they won't grow as expected.
The funny thing is that the majority of Xaalimo's have bigger calf's then the males and some even have bigger forearms.

Even in my family as males we have small calves in comparison to the females, each one wishing for what the other has.

Big calves or legs on females is the most off putting thing ever for me personally and it seems our Xaalimo's have it in abundance.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that the majority of Xaalimo's have bigger calf's then the males and some even have bigger forearms.

Even in my family as males we have small calves in comparison to the females, each one wishing for what the other has.

Big calves or legs on females is the most off putting thing ever and it seems our Xaalimo's have it in abundance.

:gucciwhat:You never miss a chance to insult Xalimos

Are big calves an insult? what's wrong about not finding this attractive on a woman? most Xaalimo's that I have seen have much bigger calves then Farax's, some males love it, while others don't.

Horta do you have big calves ? :hemad:

:pachah1:I don't know what kind of big calved women you've been observing most Xalimos Ive seen are quite skinny. There are so many of big Xalimo -small Faarax couples out there, I was starting to think somali guys love big women.:russ:

Why don't you take this to the Faaraxs who love "curvy" women.

I have...
Nice bait, I ain't biting
:hemad:

:pachah1:I don't know what kind of big calved women you've been observing most Xalimos Ive seen are quite skinny. There are so many of big Xalimo -small Faarax couples out there, I was starting to think somali guys love big women.:russ:

Why don't you take this to the Faaraxs who love "curvy" women.

I have...
Nice bait, I ain't biting
:hemad:
Your definitely not from the UK then because all I see here is fat/obese Xaalimo's who make up the overwhelming majority.

Malnourished Farax's love fat women because they are over compensating for there inadequacies.

You will never see a well built chiselled guy desiring fat women, they only go after the slim types, curvy for them is code-word for chubby, out-of-shape or fat.

I know you have big calves hun, the fact you interpreted my post as an insult gave it away. don't worry, in the off chance they are bigger then mines, I would love to swap with you. :drakekidding:

Triceps and biceps were haaard for me to define but i eventually succeeded thank god. Abs were super easy for me.

My body burns calories fast but If i'm too inactive it goes all in the arms. I don't know if it's in our genes because lots of somali women have flabby arms.

My chest and shoulders. Then forearms, bicep and tricep. Always had big leg muscles but my calves lack a bit. Any arm training is easier than back training lol.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
transversus abdominis
rectus abdominis
internal and external oblique muscles

Also, body composition is heavily influenced by your food/it's nutritional composition. I've played around with macros, along with the amount and timing of food consumed and it changes everything. You simply are what you eat or you become that way over time.

Last edited:
My arms

Now my arms look too big to my slim middle and lower torso

I look like a troll

I noticed this in alot of Somalis who do upper body. Slim torso, big arms

The other 50% of my body is freak legs and no butt

Trending