What movies are you excited for in 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
For me I'm most excited for justice league and wonder woman.

justice_league_by_d_cdesigns-dabovdx.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Logan and Fast 8! That's all i can remember for now

Shiit, i can't wait to see Fences on Christmas :banderas:

Jeepers creepers 3 been waiting on this movie for time.

World war Z part 2

Triple XXX return of Xander

last but not least Annabelle 2

Power Rangers

It's a dry season for TV shows right now :meleshame:

Dry? With Westworld on? With People of The Earth and This is Us? With HTGAWM and Black-ish? Dry with bob burgers out here and You're the worst? Dry? Halkee?

lmao, idk personally for me there are far too many good tv shows on that I'm saving them up for the summer holidays

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Dry? With Westworld on? With People of The Earth and This is Us? With HTGAWM and Black-ish? Dry with bob burgers out here and You're the worst? Dry? Halkee?

lmao, idk personally for me there are far too many good tv shows on that I'm saving them up for the summer holidays

Shit I forgot about Westworld and I have 2 episodes to watch :ohhhdamn: I've never tried Bob's burger- is it comparable to South Park? I didn't like any of the others except HTGAWM. Speaking of which, on what days does HTGAWM come out? Last episode was lit. Was is the season/half-season finale or what?

I retract my statement though

Shit I forgot about Westworld and I have 2 episodes to watch :ohhhdamn: I've never tried Bob's burger- is it comparable to South Park? I didn't like any of the others except HTGAWM. Speaking of which, on what days does HTGAWM come out? Last episode was lit. Was is the season/half-season finale or what?

I retract my statement though

lmao same, might watch one episode today
I don't even know anymore I think I'm like 3/4 episodes behind on HTGAWM but i know wes is dead thanks to the 'gram
Dude people of the earth is pretty funny, not funny funny but funny.

also I've never watched South Park but Bob's burgers is up there imo. The episodes are like 20 mins long anyway so it won't do you harm to check it out

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
lmao same, might watch one episode today
I don't even know anymore I think I'm like 3/4 episodes behind on HTGAWM but i know wes is dead thanks to the 'gram
Dude people of the earth is pretty funny, not funny funny but funny.

also I've never watched South Park but Bob's burgers is up there imo. The episodes are like 20 mins long anyway so it won't do you harm to check it out
I'm still surprised they killed him off. One of the posters here has him as her DP and referenced his death in her status, but despite all that I was so sure it was going to be Nate that got ended. No way they could do my boy like that.

I'll check Bob's burgers out, I need something to replace Rick and Morty until the new season comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.