What movie shall i watch?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
  • Gone Girl
  • Acrimony
  • Interstellar
  • Inception
  • Shutter Island
  • Django Unchained

it seems too much to unpack tbh.

those movies that do too much to seem complex and end up being lackluster in the process

is it similar to inception?

imma check it out in theaters when its less busy
Yeah it's a lot to unpack but I love Nolan films esp Interstellar.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
  • Gone Girl
  • Acrimony
  • Interstellar
  • Inception
  • Shutter Island
  • Django Unchained

omg the way ive nearly watched all these. your taste!
images (15).jpeg

my fav out of them is django oh my, exquisite movie

i only haven't watched acrimony and interstellar, the latter i avoid cause i feel like everyone overhypes the hell out of it and i hate space films tbh, the martian was the only tolerable one for me, but might check interstellar out

and acrimony is from tyler perry..................... i thought his movies were unironically bad lol

Happy_

omg the way ive nearly watched all these. your taste!
View attachment 140623
my fav out of them is django oh my, exquisite movie

i only haven't watched acrimony and interstellar, the latter i avoid cause i feel like everyone overhypes the hell out of it and i hate space films tbh, the martian was the only tolerable one for me, but might check interstellar out

and acrimony is from tyler perry..................... i thought his movies were unironically bad lol

Thank youu, right back at you sis with that superior taste
0C95F2F6-68C4-4D7F-B160-D2F5FAD5BC0F.jpeg

I haven‘t watched the marsian so I can‘t compare it to interstellar, but it‘s really good, pls give it a try. Acrimony is so good, so ciil inducing, you have to watch it, you‘ll like it

Thank youu, right back at you sis with that superior taste View attachment 140627

I haven‘t watched the marsian so I can‘t compare it to interstellar, but it‘s really good, pls give it a try. Acrimony is so good, so ciil inducing, you have to watch it, you‘ll like it
martian is a btec interstellar, absolutely no comparison, just some loner guy farming potatoes on a planet, that's all to the story, I probably watched interstellar 3 times, if that scene with the videos doesn't make you cry your not a human being

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
martian is a btec interstellar, absolutely no comparison, just some loner guy farming potatoes on a planet, that's all to the story, I probably watched interstellar 3 times, if that scene with the videos doesn't make you cry your not a human being

I will report back to u if tears are induced

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
dogs don't wear
the green book
sputnik
disco
cobra
the big country
the crawling eye
mandy
uncut gems
Color Out of Space

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
i will delete soon

but help me with choosing a movie.

i like psychological thrillers mainly and action

no comedy, horror or love bs.

Huge movie buff here.:lawd:

Best movie to watch if you are into psychological thrillers is Mr Brooks, a nice story and unpredictable movie to watch, the twists and the acting is also an academy winning performance, trust me, your 1:20 minutes will be worth the time.

Happy_

Thats why i havent watched it :drakelaugh: its a one man show. It looks very slow paced and boring. Interstellar tho:ooh:

i will delete soon

but help me with choosing a movie.

i like psychological thrillers mainly and action

no comedy, horror or love bs.

What happened to Monday is a good movie on Netflix
Gothika
Any Leonardo DiCaprio movie

Also there’s a really good psychology, mystery, comedy show on HBO called Lovecraft Country, check it out.

Trending