What Mohammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab preached and his life story

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I plead you to keep this thread civil :) If you have any arguments to respond with, you should refrain from vicious insults. Otherwise, it makes you come across as if you don't have any rebuttals to make and that your side of the argument has been thoroughly debunked. It's also incredibly hypocritical as this thread discusses religion and we all know that the Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was one of the kindest men to ever exist.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You shouldn't call anyone who has taken the shahada a kaffir, especially the dead--that's going to come back to bite you in the butt on the Day of Judgement. You can however feel free to talk about how you felt his teachings did not properly represent the values of Islam, thus making it un-Islamic.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Geeljire_Madaxweyne please don't use the word k***** so loosely it will backfire. I'm not a supporter of Ibn AbdulWahhab neither do I know much about him, but to use that word is dangerous not for him , but for you. It will backfire.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
salafist are khawrij only becosue they call takfir on fellow muslims this is akin to the khawrij of
during the early days of islam who would kil or threaten innocent muslims if they did not accept their version of islam

Today, Wahabism resurrect the same ideology and they believe obeying anyone other than Allah as act of polytheism! . They call majority sunni Muslims who follow four sunni schools of Law as “Mushrik (polytheists)

ask me this question why do salafis do this ??? and how could any muslim call other muslim polytheists

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Geeljire_Madaxweyne please don't use the word k***** so loosely it will backfire. I'm not a supporter of Ibn AbdulWahhab neither do I know much about him, but to use that word is dangerous not for him , but for you. It will backfire.
i only use that word because salafists would call me a kafir for simply rejecting them but ok in you're advice i will stop for now but i am adamant that these people are not Muslims just deviants

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
i only use that word because salafists would call me a kafir for simply rejecting them but ok in you're advice i will stop for now but i am adamant that these people are not Muslims just deviants
I have never called you that. Stop lytting us all in one box.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
salafist are khawrij only becosue they call takfir on fellow muslims this is akin to the khawrij of
during the early days of islam who would kil or threaten innocent muslims if they did not accept their version of islam

Today, Wahabism resurrect the same ideology and they believe obeying anyone other than Allah as act of polytheism! . They call majority sunni Muslims who follow four sunni schools of Law as “Mushrik (polytheists)

ask me this question why do salafis do this ??? and how could any muslim call other muslim polytheists
Salaifyyah accept all four schools. Who told you otherwise? Please name one scholar who said that. Not some YouTube Sheikh or someone with no formal
Background, or isn’t praised by scholars. Waiting....

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Salaifyyah accept all four schools. Who told you otherwise? Please name one scholar who said that. Not some YouTube Sheikh or someone with no formal
Background, or isn’t praised by scholars. Waiting....
part of salafi belief is they dont accept anyone but the
salafs at the time of the prophet ie at a time when the scholars where not even born yet
dont lie yo me yous salafi

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Today, Wahabism resurrect the same ideology and they believe obeying anyone other than Allah as act of polytheism!

:what1::what1::what1::what1: Who else are you obeying besides Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)? Is there something I'm not understanding here? Worshipping anything else besides Him is very much shirk and disqualifies you from being a Muslim.

All the madhabs even agree on that. Virtually every single sect of Islam, too. That's some Islam 101 right there.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wahabism was ressurected by the likes of allies of the Aala Shaykh family their famous scholars including Al-albani, Ibn Baaz and Ibn Uthaymeen they misquote major scholars like Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimallah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending