What makes you cry?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I cried yesterday for the for the first time. I had difficulty before, I thought I wasn't human..

I watched this video where a lady was looking for her biological parents and siblings In India.

The lady was adopted by white parents and taken to the UK.

She went on a journey to India to find her biological parents, she meet two people who knew her family , she asked them where is my mother?

Them: " she died in 2006" she starts balling out crying then she says what about my brother? Where does he live?

Them : "he died too" she cries even moreeeeee SubhaAllah it was sooooooo sad.

She then tries to locate her sisters, she finds one sister's address, she goes to the house the people living in the house say we know them , and tell her we don't know where your sister is or her address and shut the door hard on her face ,the lady starts crying again.

Then she goes to find her parents grave.
She finds out the cause of her mother's death and that her mother died alone without any taking care of her (not even her daughter's). She finds her mother's grave without a name on it and asks , "why isn't their a name on my mother's grave"? The grave worker says no one has ever visited this grave , she burts out crying saying "this isn't right"

She goes to her father's grave and there's another name written on it , "she says why is there someone else's name written on my father's grave? Is this not his grave?"

They say it is his grave but he's buried at the bottom because nobody claimed him and the person at the top has family who claimed him.....

This has to be the worst journey for this lady
.....it made me cry

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This reminds me of when my Grandfather died, I was weeping so hard as if I lost my whole family even though I hadn't talked to him a day in my life.
I'm sorry but this was funny. I'm sorry for your loss.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I cried yesterday for the for the first time. I had difficulty before, I thought I wasn't human..

I watched this video where a lady was looking for her biological parents and siblings In India.

The lady was adopted by white parents and taken to the UK.

She went on a journey to India to find her biological parents, she meet two people who knew her family , she asked them where is my mother?

Them: " she died in 2006" she starts balling out crying then she says what about my brother? Where does he live?

Them : "he died too" she cries even moreeeeee SubhaAllah it was sooooooo sad.

She then tries to locate her sisters, she finds one sister's address, she goes to the house the people living in the house say we know them , and tell her we don't know where your sister is or her address and shut the door hard on her face ,the lady starts crying again.

Then she goes to find her parents grave.
She finds out the cause of her mother's death and that her mother died alone without any taking care of her (not even her daughter's). She finds her mother's grave without a name on it and asks , "why isn't their a name on my mother's grave"? The grave worker says no one has ever visited this grave , she burts out crying saying "this isn't right"

She goes to her father's grave and there's another name written on it , "she says why is there someone else's name written on my father's grave? Is this not his grave?"

They say it is his grave but he's buried at the bottom because nobody claimed and the person at the top has family who claimed him.....

This has to be the worst journey for this lady
.....it made me cry see
Please share the video..

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
After watching that video I remembered the verse from the Quran

"Allah dosen't burden a soul beyond what they can't bear " I honestly started to question this verse.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I didn't even cry when I was informed of my grandma's death, in fact I dont remember ever crying even as a kid, it is a sign a weakness in my family to cry.
That's most Somali families my g alx I got it good but when I did cry it was for a good reason akhi

Trending

Latest posts