What makes the people of Khaatumo so self-sufficient?

kin is everything in somalia. The isaaq don't believe in Somalia, so they have a different political agenda to attempt to make a country (which is failing horribly). Blame farmaajo's mareexan uncle for targetting groups based on qabil. I'm looking at it from their POV, what they're doing is wrong without a doubt, but it makes sense. If Somalia targeted my people, you think i wouldn't threaten all of somalia and other somalis? You're simply a larper if you don't support your qabils agenda.
How does Somaliland threaten all Somalis?

It threatens this thing called Puntland as a political block and it's influence in Somali politics but not Somalis in general. I hear this logic like Somalia needs bodies to defend against Ethiopia. We would welcome them invading you and not raise a finger to stop it.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP

It threatens this thing called Puntland as a political block and it's influence in Somali politics but not Somalis in general. I hear this logic like Somalia needs bodies to defend against Ethiopia. We would welcome them invading you and not raise a finger to stop it.
Naaya iskama siibto keep Puntlan out of your mouth.

Dkmmm but somaliland exists? 😂 dont make me call @Magan Joseph on you

What is it? There's a collection of pirate shanty towns in North Somalia. These towns thought they could influence the constitution of Somalia and they were quickly brought back to reality. HSM will soon be there collecting his taxes and fees. His son will be made mayor of Garowe and drive recklessly around the city and you'll wave the flag and accept it.

Wouldn't welcome an Ethiopian invasion against another Somali even if it was my enemy but I'm sure as hell wouldn't fight Ethiopia defending them. That ship sailed with 77 ...

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
What is it? There's a collection of pirate shanty towns in North Somalia. These towns thought they could influence the constitution of Somalia and they were quickly brought back to reality. HSM will soon be there collecting his taxes and fees.
Better than being ethiopia’s condom. Anyways I was gonna say something but its so foul it will make me the villian. Imma compose myself
Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

@Itsnotthateasy I don’t get why Isaaq are even pro separatists?🤔 why would Isaaq be separatists? I mean they’re not losing much by joining the south they would only gain more. Their population is good they're not a large clan like Ogaden, if Ogaden are separatists, it would make sense but not Isaaq. Isaaq are majority in only 3 gobols in Somaliland, that’s it, they could easily utilize their resources and share it without buuq.

@Itsnotthateasy I don’t get why Isaaq are even pro separatists?🤔 why would Isaaq be separatists? I mean they’re not losing much by joining the south they would only gain more. Their population is good they're not a large clan like Ogaden, if Ogaden are separatists, it would make sense but not Isaaq. Isaaq are majority in only 3 gobols in Somaliland, that’s it, they could easily utilize their resources and share it without buuq.

That's a high IQ move. Why stay joined to a chaotic failed state when you can have your own? The means we went bout it might been questionable but the goal itself is pretty logical. Especially after 30 years of anarchy. It's just other clans are not brave enough to come out and say it. Even Puntland who keeps holding it over Mogadishu's head can't jump the gun and do it.

That's a high IQ move. Why stay joined to a chaotic failed state when you can have your own? The means we went bout it might been questionable but the goal itself is pretty logical. Especially after 30 years of anarchy. It's just other clans are not brave enough to come out and say it. Even Puntland who keeps holding it over Mogadishu's head can't jump the gun and do it.
Hypothetically speaking let’s say this failed state is actually recovering (which we see happening today) and it’s no longer considered a failed state, will Isaaq still be separatists?🤔

Hypothetically speaking let’s say this failed state is actually recovering (which we see happening today) and it’s no longer considered a failed state, will Isaaq still be separatists?🤔

Even if you offered us the presidency we'll never willingly join Somalia. You'll have to use force and conquer us. Our independence is final.

Why are these “wax baa balahayga yaacey people” commenting on this thread? I know some of them are showing signs of delayed PTSD so let’s be easy on these cowards.

kin is everything in somalia. The isaaq don't believe in Somalia, so they have a different political agenda to attempt to make a country (which is failing horribly). Blame farmaajo's mareexan uncle for targetting groups based on qabil. I'm looking at it from their POV, what they're doing is wrong without a doubt, but it makes sense. If Somalia targeted my people, you think i wouldn't threaten all of somalia and other somalis? You're simply a larper if you don't support your qabils agenda.
This is the reality on the ground unfortunately. It also can’t be helped. There’s no care for Somalia and FGS if they don’t benefit the people, even though we can’t all benefit at the same time.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi

They already have been there over a decade and that was with the help of PL. JSL defeating PL region of Somalia would be doing the Hawiye govt in Xamar a favour in their centralization project of Somalia.