What makes personalities go viral?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I mean- i am really interested to know. Some personalities gain thousands of followers in tik tok. Even if their page is closed- they open a new one and gain fans even more. And then some people can't even have 20 people watching in their page.

So i made a research- these are the characteristics that make them gain large followers.

1 Original personality. They are authentic. They do not have an ego. (the clown effect)

2. They have good souls. --its like instant liking them when u meet them

What do u think?

I mean- i am really interested to know. Some personalities gain thousands of followers in tik tok. Even if their page is closed- they open a new one and gain fans even more. And then some people can't even have 20 people watching in their page.

So i made a research- these are the characteristics that make them gain large followers.

1 Original personality. They are authentic. They do not have an ego. (the clown effect)

What do u think?

I think it's mostly #2.....

I follow lots of ppl on TikTok that remind me of myself or ppl that I would befriend IRL.

Also Eid Mubarak eedo. Love U!!! 🤗💜

I wonder this aswell. If you look at saddam he was from a peasant background who's father passed before he was born, and yet he claimed the kursi of his nation.

:wow:gaddafi too, took the kursi at 26, telling much older conservative libyan i run this nation.

How and why such ppl succeeded allah knows.

What do u think?
A good soul kulha😂.No you need to be a qasiya and chaotic like a person married to a stripper and film your relationship. You can start with shaving your head like Bobby Hill ie amber rose and post it on tiktok.

Last edited:

Trending