What makes a male emasculate?

Even though I don't agree with this way of thinking I can give you a few ways.

If you want to eradicate homosexuality or at the very least minimize it you need to identify the allele responsible for increasing chances of being homosexual and edit it to display the normal variation.

But all this will probably still not get rid of it because environmental factors still have a large say in who people find attractive.

Genes only really sorta influence our behaviors

Yeah, I would not bother with the gene excuse. There is a slow but steady movement away from explaining complex traits with specific alleles. The coming paradigm is that virtually all genes affect one another: the "omnigenic model". Genome wide-association studies (proper science) is what has enabled this as opposed to garbage, unreproducible social science studies.

Ultimately, the need to justify homosexuality with science is inherently pathetic as science is, nowadays a mode of instrumental reason. As a result, it does not have any values or ethics of its own and does not discover any. Instead, it merely adopts the values and ethics of the society from which the scientists come from.

Ergo, it is not science which justifies homosexuality but rather the overarching liberal society in which that science is conducted. Be brave and justify homosexuality on the basis of liberal thought as opposed to just saying, "bUt ScIeNcE!".

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I love how y'all ignore all the scientific research done on gender dysphoria and come up with shitty theories like estrogen and lack of male father figure. :mjlol:

Mashallah Maroodi is a beautiful girl and I'm happy that she was able to come out.

How brave of her :it0tdo8:
“In a recent report for Tri-State Livestock News, Stangle crunches some serious numbers. He compares the estrogen levels found in the Impossible Whopper to those in the original Whopper, based on their protein sources (beef for the original, and soy for the plant-based one). The Impossible Whopper, Stangle concludes, has 44 milligrams of estrogen compared to just 2.5 nanograms in the beef Whopper.

“Now let me refresh your metric system,” Stangle writes. “There are 1 million nanograms (ng) in one milligram (mg). That means an impossible whopper [sic] has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper [sic]. Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male.””

Educate yourself :kanyehmm:

The government obviously has a plan to emasculate the general populace to become sheep who listen and copy. Easy to control and easy to manipulate.

Propaganda against masculinity is also a proof, I’m not one to be a bell ringer. But if you think you know as much what the elites do and everything they tell you is true because “it makes sense” and “why would they lie” makes you willfully ignorant and frankly just stupid in general.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

The government obviously has a plan to emasculate the general populace to become sheep who listen and copy. Easy to control and easy to manipulate.

Propaganda against masculinity is also a proof, I’m not one to be a bell ringer. But if you think you know as much what the elites do and everything they tell you is true because “it makes sense” and “why would they lie” makes you willfully ignorant and frankly just stupid in general.
This is also why I avoid soymilk ^^^

the term “soyboy” didn’t come outta nowhere. 6 glasses of soy milk a day is enough to make you grow breasts. While 6 glasses a day is a little extreme, but so is a man growing breasts.

A couple of glasses is enough to mess up with hormones, making you more emotional and other emasculate traits. Exact same thing the impossible whopper does.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Estrogen isn't necessarily a bad thing mate. You do realise that despite it being called the female hormone Estrogen is still important to human male development.

Hormones are about having the right balance. Having too much estrogen isn't good for you likewise for having too little.

And please don't link pseudoscience article. The website legit has livestock in the title so of course they are using fear tactics to scare people from eating plant-based food to benefit meat producing business.

Read this article fully if you want the truth.

This is also why I avoid soymilk ^^^

the term “soyboy” didn’t come outta nowhere. 6 glasses of soy milk a day is enough to make you grow breasts. While 6 glasses a day is a little extreme, but so is a man growing breasts.

A couple of glasses is enough to mess up with hormones, making you more emotional and other emasculate traits. Exact same thing the impossible whopper does.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chess I didn't expect you to believe internet propaganda. Remember that the internet is full of fraudulent claims and weird conspiracy theories. Soy milk doesn't even contain human estrogen.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Chess I didn't expect you to believe internet propaganda. Remember that the internet is full of fraudulent claims and weird conspiracy theories. Soy milk doesn't even contain human estrogen.
Something doesn’t have to contain human estrogen to raise estrogen levels.

Just a quick question. Did you take grace 11 biology in high school? Because this is simple stuff.

Your body produces estrogen and testosterones at certain rates. Eating soy and drinking soy milk activates the estrogen producing tissues in your body to work at higher levels, it’s called phytoestrogens.

Funny enough, your little link you posted literally tells you that there are plenty of phytoestrogens in your body.

It also even tells you that a man who drank 3 quarts of soy milk a day grew breasts. Proving that drinking extreme amounts of soy milk is enough to even give you breasts.

Did you even read the article you linked :heh:

Estrogen isn’t a bad thing, but unnatural amounts is. You can survive by having more than regular estrogens, but I don’t want to survive while being a soy boy cuck.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Just a quick question. Did you take grace 11 biology in high school? Because this is simple stuff.

Your body produces estrogen and testosterones at certain rates. Eating soy and drinking soy milk activates the estrogen producing tissues in your body to work at higher levels, it’s called phytoestrogens.

Funny enough, your little link you posted literally tells you that there are plenty of phytoestrogens in your body.

It also even tells you that a man who drank 3 quarts of soy milk a day grew breasts. Proving that drinking extreme amounts of soy milk is enough to even give you breasts.

Estrogen isn’t a bad thing, but unnatural amounts is. You can survive by having more than regular estrogens, but I don’t want to survive while being a soy boy cuck.
“Soy is unique in that it contains a high concentration of isoflavones, a type of plant estrogen (phytoestrogen) that is similar in function to human estrogen but with much weaker effects. Soy isoflavones can bind to estrogen receptors in the body and cause either weak estrogenic or anti-estrogenic activity.”

You do realise the phytoestrogens are a wide array of hormones and have both estrogenic and antiestrogenic effects right?

And just because one guy developed breast doesn't give scientific evidence that soy causes breast development.

I'm glad that we are on the same page here but I still don't understand how you think soy is bad for you when it has numerous health benefits.

Damn "soy boy" makes a lot more sense now lmao.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You do realise the phytoestrogens are a wide array of hormones and have both estrogenic and antiestrogenic effects right?

And just because one guy developed breast doesn't give scientific evidence that soy causes breast development.

I'm glad that we are on the same page here but I still don't understand how you think soy is bad for you when it has numerous health benefits.
I never said it’s bad for you, like I said. You won’t die or get health issues from soy.

More than regular estrogen level isn’t a health issue, neither is low T. It’s just not something I want or need.

Certain foods affect hormonal levels and that’s a fact. I just don’t want to fall into corporate traps and elitist agendas.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn "soy boy" makes a lot more sense now lmao.
D52499C7-8B5D-406F-B11A-FBC0CAE64DBC.jpg
5C5936B6-FF31-4708-AA15-4F6174FF55ED.jpeg
BF03CE71-510B-497E-B1E3-845BE7BC329D.jpeg

I love how y'all ignore all the scientific research done on gender dysphoria and come up with shitty theories like estrogen and lack of male father figure. :mjlol:

Mashallah Maroodi is a beautiful girl and I'm happy that she was able to come out.

How brave of her :it0tdo8:
Maroodi is not a girl. He is a man that likes to dress like a girl and act like one. He needs therapy and a lot of payers

Trending

Latest posts