What makes a male emasculate?

I love how y'all ignore all the scientific research done on gender dysphoria and come up with shitty theories like estrogen and lack of male father figure. :mjlol:

Mashallah Maroodi is a beautiful girl and I'm happy that she was able to come out.

How brave of her :it0tdo8:
Post some research, all of that information on gender dysphoria isnt in hard science. Its all social science which has no reproducibility or rigor when it comes to research. If you want to pretend to be an intellectual, at least put some effort into it.

Post some research, all of that information on gender dysphoria isnt in hard science. Its all social science which has no reproducibility or rigor when it comes to research. If you want to pretend to be an intellectual, at least put some effort into it.

I'm not trying to be an intellectual. I'm just pointing out the stupidity of coming up with these theories without evidence to back up the claims.

Even if you consider current information to not have a strong enough backing it's still more logical then whatever Somalispot scientists spit out.

I love how y'all ignore all the scientific research done on gender dysphoria and come up with shitty theories like estrogen and lack of male father figure. :mjlol:

Mashallah Maroodi is a beautiful girl and I'm happy that she was able to come out.

How brave of her :it0tdo8:
Get out with people of lut agenda

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I'm not trying to be an intellectual. I'm just pointing out the stupidity of coming up with these theories without evidence to back up the claims.

Even if you consider current information to not have a strong enough backing it's still more logical then whatever Somalispot scientists spit out.
Science does prove that Homosexuality is a choice.

Emasculation by females can also contribute to it. People who've grown in a more religous background will have disgust against gay people than people who are in the west. i don't see gay Somalis back home sxb:russ:

You aren't born gay. You choose to be gay or not. :mjlol:

Science does prove that Homosexuality is a choice.

Emasculation by females can also contribute to it. People who've grown in a more religous background will have disgust against gay people than people who are in the west. i don't see gay Somalis back home sxb:russ:

You aren't born gay. You choose to be gay or not. :mjlol:

Of course there's gonna be no openly gay Somalis in Somalia you dumbass.

There's a huge stigma against homosexuality due to Islam and the fact that if you get caught you get your head cut off.

I never said that people are born gay, but sexuality is way too complex to just be considered a choice. If it was a 'choice' nobody would want to be one considering there is no benefits to being one, only harm.

You know you can be a Muslim and accept that it is not a choice it isn't mutually exclusive mate.

Modern science already establish that it isn't a choice. Don't know where you got your information from.

Last edited:

Invader

Of course there's gonna be no openly gay Somalis in Somalia you dumbass.

There's a huge stigma against homosexuality due to Islam and the fact that if you get caught you get your head cut off.

I never said that people are born gay, but sexuality is way too complex to just be considered a choice. If it was a 'choice' nobody would want to be one considering there is no benefits to being one, only harm.

You know you can be a Muslim and accept that it is not a choice isn't mutually exclusive mate.

Modern science already establish that it isn't a choice. Don't know where you got your information from.
Religion is where you follow a set of rules.

Islam prohibits homosexuality and that implies you can't be a gay Muslim.

You can't be born gay and have a preference for boys.

You choose to have this preference. The natural order is male-female sxb.

Also transitioning from a male to a female and claiming you was put in the wrong body is delusional.

It's temptation of experiencing a new life as the opposite.

I completely understand your atheist agenda but how can you be born gay?
There is no genetic cause. Sexuality is a preference chosen by the person.

Invader

@Scourge venom I have a preference to females. This suggests I'm straight.

thus Sexuality is a preference.

If you're gay you prefer males etc.:snoop:

Religion is where you follow a set of rules.

Islam prohibits homosexuality and that implies you can't be a gay Muslim.

You can't be born gay and have a preference for boys.

You choose to have this preference. The natural order is male-female sxb.

Also transitioning from a male to a female and claiming you was put in the wrong body is delusional.

It's temptation of experiencing a new life as the opposite.

I completely understand your atheist agenda but how can you be born gay?
There is no genetic cause. Sexuality is a preference chosen by the person.

Did you bother to read both articles mate?

Both conclude that you don't choose to be gay and the study said that there isn't a SPECIFIC gene that causes gayness, this doesn't disprove that gayness has a genetic factor as discussed in the article and study you linked.

Twin studies have also shown that gayness does have genetic factor although social influence also can impact someone's sexuality. That is why sexuality is so complex, it's both dependent on nature and nuture.

And since you are so adamant that sexuality is a choice why don't you prove it. Go ahead and try to find men attractive.

Let me guess, it didn't work?

And like I said you can accept that being gay isn't a choice and be Muslim. There are a bunch of Muslims that are gay but abstain from acting on their feelings because they believing in God.

Invader

Did you bother to read both articles mate?

Both conclude that you don't choose to be gay and the study said that there isn't a SPECIFIC gene that causes gayness, this doesn't disprove that gayness has a genetic factor as discussed in the article and study you linked.

Twin studies have also shown that gayness does have genetic factor although social influence also can impact someone's sexuality. That is why sexuality is so complex, it's both dependent on nature and nuture.

And since you are so adamant that sexuality is a choice why don't you prove it. Go ahead and try to find men attractive.

Let me guess, it didn't work?

And like I said you can accept that being gay isn't a choice and be Muslim. There are a bunch of Muslims that are gay but abstain from acting on their feelings because they believing in God.
This is the work of lust. Suppression of these feelings can help you get closer to God.

Being gay isn't natural because it doesn't follow the natural balance.

Thus concluding it's a mutation.

Thank you Allah for making me a straight man :rejoice::rejoice:

We truly live in a time of degeneracy, when faraxs are dressing up as h0e-jabis :snoop:

so gayness is a mutation whats the cure then

This is the work of lust. Suppression of these feelings can help you get closer to God.

Being gay isn't natural because it doesn't follow the natural balance.

Thus concluding it's a mutation.

Even though I don't agree with this way of thinking I can give you a few ways.

If you want to eradicate homosexuality or at the very least minimize it you need to identify the allele responsible for increasing chances of being homosexual and edit it to display the normal variation.

But all this will probably still not get rid of it because environmental factors still have a large say in who people find attractive.

Genes only really sorta influence our behaviors

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

If you want to eradicate homosexuality or at the very least minimize it you need to identify the allele responsible for increasing chances of being homosexual and edit it to display the normal variation.
eugenics is the solution :obama:

But all this will probably still not get rid of it because environmental factors still have a large say in who people find attractive.

Genes only really sorta influence our behaviors
I'm not against niggaz becoming gay.. There will be more woman to choose from for me and other straight guys.. They should just keep their degeneracy down on the low, that's my only requirement.

Trending