What kind of website would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the main audience being the geeljire youth?:cosbyhmm:

virtual dhaqan celis? :hmm:

Something academic and career related, i.e career advise, homework help etc..with the option to collaborate/work with with other geeljires from their cities if they are doing something similar and even have qualified geeljires to offer tutoring and other things?:cosbyhmm:

Career advise & some sort of way to connect/network with likeminded geeljires would be a great start. Or a site for those struggling to learn somali without home support can chat with peers to improve their communication skills.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Career advise & some sort of way to connect/network with likeminded geeljires would be a great start. Or a site for those struggling to learn somali without home support can chat with peers to improve their communication skills.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh shit I saw that.My previous lecturer invited me to some rose garden on WE chat, weird thing was it was in chinese.

If it's Somali specific, I'd say the above and maybe some sort of Somali linkedin. So many people want to start projects and innovative businesses in Somalia, but no one knows where to start. It's magnitudes more difficult to acquire a wide range of skill sets in Somalia than the west. I'd love to see GoFundMe pages for Somali/Somalia-based start-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending