What kind of sihr does queen bey perform

Status
Not open for further replies.
To have such loyal subjects

Chrissy Teigen said she dropped down on her knees for her and said "sorry to disturb you my queen". Even she claims she doesn't know what got into her
her own face says it best:tacky:

I don't know, but Beyonce probably has the most widespread and loyal fan base of any celeb. I legit pissed this girl off because I said 'slight edge to Adele..i think' when she asked me who had better vocals of the two.

Not to mention she's one of the more sincere pro-Black superstars. I can see why Black/minority women like her as well as men in general. Idk what kinda sixir she performed on cadaan chicks to worship her tho

I don't know, but Beyonce probably has the most widespread and loyal fan base of any celeb. I legit pissed this girl off because I said 'slight edge to Adele..i think' when she asked me who had better vocals of the two.

Not to mention she's one of the more sincere pro-Black superstars. I can see why Black/minority women like her as well as men in general. Idk what kinda sixir she performed on cadaan chicks to worship her tho
Its one thing to just like her and be a fan, these girls get offended on her behalf. They send death threats to ladies they think were having an affair with jay z lol.

Its one thing to just like her and be a fan, these girls get offended on her behalf. They send death threats to ladies they think were having an affair with jay z lol.

Do you ever see yourself being that loyal to someone or vice versa

The music has sihir and subliminal messages that make many who listen love her and be obedient to her. Sihir through music otherwise known as backmasking is used extensively by the upper echelons of the satanic communities who consists of many musicians, entertainers and artists. :duck:

A part of how it works is getting the jinn inside you to become stronger in you which will make it easier to misguide you. The more it misguides you the stronger it gets, and it eventually tries to get you to do shirk (ie. idolizing and worshiping the celebrity).:wowsweat: In turn, the more the celeb misguides the more the jinn (especially the bigger jinns) are willing to work for him/her and will even possess people to love the celeb.

For the full effect of the music to take hold, a person has to have little to no faith (or low iman) , enjoy the music and listen to many songs/full album. The full album usually has the complete satanic spells to take hold of a person but sometimes 2 or 3 songs are enough. It also depends on the person, some need a heavier dose while others only need one song.:mjcry:

@GeKo spells??? I know they were satanic but how does she put actual spells in there? Do they connect together in her various songs like a puzzle?

@GeKo spells??? I know they were satanic but how does she put actual spells in there? Do they connect together in her various songs like a puzzle?

A better word would've been satanic chants since sihir spells by definition are more personalized for individuals. The spells/chants are mainly satanic words that empower the jinn. Some chants are more effective in certain situations, certain times of the year (the positioning of stars etc. ) and other reasons that are beyond me. The more chants that're listened to, the more effective it is and the more the jinn get riled up.

Sometimes, the songs in the same album have different evil themes and work better in conjunction with certain chants. It works best, with the 5 evil themes from the star of satan to satisfy the jinn, so yes they're connected somewhat. But depending on the situation, environment,how influential the person , time of year etc. all the themes don't have to be explored.

A better word would've been satanic chants since sihir spells by definition are more personalized for individuals. The spells/chants are mainly satanic words that empower the jinn. Some chants are more effective in certain situations, certain times of the year (the positioning of stars etc. ) and other reasons that are beyond me. The more chants that're listened to, the more effective it is and the more the jinn get riled up.

Sometimes, the songs in the same album have different evil themes and work better in conjunction with certain chants. It works best, with the 5 evil themes from the star of satan to satisfy the jinn, so yes they're connected somewhat. But depending on the situation, environment,how influential the person , time of year etc. all the themes don't have to be explored.
Which songs does she put them in?

i have never liked her that much honestly, she has a nice voice but a lot of her songs are trash (my opinion) and i don't see what they are obsessing over, shes just another popstar- not some kind of god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts