What kind of meat do you want when you visit Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Chinese ppl are sick and they eat everything, how could you eat a hyenna and not die, even the Qaldan guy recording the video is ashamed of this disturbing sight while the indhayar are doing iga sawir and posting them on their snaps.:nahgirl:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Chinese ppl are sick and they eat everything, how could you eat a hyenna and not die, even the Qaldan guy recording the video is ashamed of this disturbing sight while the indhayar are doing iga sawir and posting them on their snaps.:nahgirl:
I want to taste camel meat.

Fun fact I recently went to one of the halal meats searching for camel milk. Couldn’t find it at the one near me. Will try To go to another one soon

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I want to taste camel meat.

Fun fact I recently went to one of the halal meats searching for camel milk. Couldn’t find it at the one near me. Will try To go to another one soon

You don't have to go all the way back home for a camel meat , get your Texas ass to Columbus or Minneapolis for decent slowly cooked camel meat mostly on weekends.

African Paradise has new location on west side of Columbus now and you can't even find no seat because of all these white senior citizens who got hooked up to the Goat and camel meat.:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You don't have to go all the way back home for a camel meat , get your Texas ass to Columbus or Minneapolis for decent slowly cooked camel meat mostly on weekends.

African Paradise has new location on west side of Columbus now and you can't even find no seat because of all these white senior citizens who got hooked up to the Goat and camel meat.:faysalwtf:
I’m gonna be in Seattle soon permanently for awhile . Will take my search there

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I want delicious fresh fish meat in Berbera.
They fish it and cook it right in front of you there.
Then, they make it into a burger.
Wallahi it's so macaan.:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts