What is your unattainable dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that one dream in life you have thats not feasible? It can be either unlikely scenario or flat out fantasy. Let your imagination go wild

Ever since I was a kid, my fantasy was to go on quests around the world completing missions and dodging my nemesis all the while. Finally, I would stumble upon a lost kingdom where they would ask me to be their queen.

Rapper because I can't talk about any of the shit that actually sells because I fear Allah and nobody wants to listen to anything that isn't sex/drugs/money.

Unattainable: I want to create a successful TV/book series. I've also had extremely vivid dreams, one particular I would love to base a movie on. It has been years and I still remember it to the smallest detail.

Straightup fantasy: I want to be a medieval King or general on campaign.

Or an explorer, somewhat similar to
what you mention. Can you imagine describing somewhere like Greenland, northern lights or the extreme day and night cycles in some parts of the world to someone that dwelled in the desert 2000 years ago? I always have to think of the ridiculous depictions of elephants made by medieval artists alongside dragons. By description, it just seemed so unreal to them. How cool is that

Unattainable: I want to create a successful TV/book series. I've also had extremely vivid dreams, one particular I would love to base a movie on. It has been years and I still remember it to the smallest detail.

what you mention. Can you imagine describing somewhere like Greenland, northern lights or the extreme day and night cycles in some parts of the world to someone that dwelled in the desert 2000 years ago? I always have to think of the ridiculous depictions of elephants made by medieval artists alongside dragons. By description, it just seemed so unreal to them. How cool is that
I think you should go for your dream. I study English lit in university and I had also a vivid dream that could be a great tv show. So I started researching “what makes a great show” I watched different shows and analyzed the writing and the characters and a year later I wrote my pitch for my tv show and when I finished i looked for a director who fit my tv show and stalked them to find their assistants assistants and emailed her the pitch and she mailed back that she liked it and will give it to her superior and that was a month ago. Even if nothing comes out of it, i know that I’ve tried

Apollo

VIP
Becoming the president of Somalia and make Somalia a state with nuclear weapons and bluff using them to get K5 and NFD back from Ethiopia and Kenya.

:banderas::fittytousand:
:mjcry:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
To be a conqueror and commit a great gruesome act of genocide across Africa, to conquer and drive all my enemies before me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is that one dream in life you have thats not feasible? It can be either unlikely scenario or flat out fantasy. Let your imagination go wild

Ever since I was a kid, my fantasy was to go on quests around the world completing missions and dodging my nemesis all the while. Finally, I would stumble upon a lost kingdom where they would ask me to be their queen.

Win lottery. Travel ALL over the world. Abuse servants and maids. Abuse family members by making them do what I want. I mean, I could go on and on but that will ruin my dua. and the possibility of my dream coming true.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
To be the President of a new Islamic Ummah that stretches from Morrocco to Malaysia.:fittytousand:

Ofcourse the capital will be in Somalia and the first order of business will be to dissolve Saudi Arabia and make it a territory of Somalia.:shookgabre:

I kjow what you mean! Internet photography made it possible to see what the entire world looks like, but I would love to travel without that knowledge. Go from sandy dunes, to lush mountains, to a vast snowy land :rejoice:

Win lottery. Travel ALL over the world. Abuse servants and maids. Abuse family members by making them do what I want. I mean, I could go on and on but that will ruin my dua. and the possibility of my dream coming true.
You might be joking but wallaahi if i could do that, i'd have already done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts