What is your type

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
My type is a tall man preferably 184-188

Educated or Wealthy, both is best. Good Person. Not stingy. Wants children.

Aside from that nothing else. He don’t even got to be Somali walaal.
:sass2:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
My type is a tall man preferably 184-188

Educated or Wealthy, both is best. Good Person. Not stingy. Wants children. Muslim, but no extreme Saudi type.

Aside from that nothing else. He don’t even got to be Somali walaal.
:sass2:

My type is taller than me but not too much cause it would be weird, normal fit, not jacked cos that’s scary, funny, smart, quiet, chivalrous, like holds the door for me, likes pets and reading and doesn’t have anger issues.

:rejoice:
What is your type and do you think you’ll find someone who fits it? Or would they be out of your league.
Tall, dark skin or chocolate with beard. Inshallah i will find them🙄🤔

Arab, extremely wealthy, lives in the Gulf, several evil future sister-in-laws and one supreme evil mother-in-law. A peverted father-in-law that constantly hits on me. Bad hygiene. 6'6 feet tall and 280 pounds of pure muscle. As hairy as an ape and a minimum of 10 years my elder. Only speaks Arabic (so we can barely communicate.) Misogynistic and abusive. I want to make my life a living hell.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't know. I thought I had a type then complete opposite come along and I also took a liking them. My answer is I got no idea. Still trying to figure out

For now, If she good then we good

alien

📍outer space
VIP
strong somali features. darkskin with nice hair. tall compared to everyone else but shorter than me.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Arab, extremely wealthy, lives in the Gulf, several evil future sister-in-laws and one supreme evil mother-in-law. A peverted father-in-law that constantly hits on me. Bad hygiene. 6'6 feet tall and 280 pounds of pure muscle. As hairy as an ape and a minimum of 10 years my elder. Only speaks Arabic (so we can barely communicate.) Misogynistic and abusive. I want to make my life a living hell.
:dead: :dead: