what is your talents and skills?

i actually didn't used to be able to do it, but after a couple of tries, i got it down :ohhhdamn:
it's a genetic "advantage" apparently
for what? we'll never know
You mean you learned it right now after watching the vid? If that's the case I'm glad I could share this. Not sure about it's value, it's a nice way to annoy those who know about it, it could also be an ice breaker for conversations, not sure yet

You mean you learned it right now after watching the vid? If that's the case I'm glad I could share this. Not sure about it's value, it's a nice way to annoy those who know about it, it could also be an ice breaker for conversations, not sure yet
ahh, i meant i got the hang of it when i was younger, but thanks for the vid
it’s a strange ability, that’s for sure

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Im really good at chess. So good that @BoqorkaChess made an excuse that he had to go pray tahadjud while I was winning, :heh:and he appeared online on sspot after he left too. Spit shine those medals for me boy

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
After some introspection the conclusion is: No special skills or talents here unfortunately :mjcry:
But I can do this fwiw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having no skills and talent
:ehh:
Nothing at all. I exist, eat, write shitty bars, and fight kpop haters
:rejoice:
My friends you are not alone. I wake up, I shit, I eat, I curse people on the internet then scratch my futo and eat some more

For I too am talentless:wow1:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Im really good at chess. So good that @BoqorkaChess made an excuse that he had to go pray tahadjud while I was winning, :heh:and he appeared online on sspot after he left too. Spit shine those medals for me boy
Play me jn then. You won once I won once. Don’t act up

Trending