What is your second residence at?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Los Angeles, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Wales and Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu New Zealand

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Los Angeles, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Wales and Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu New Zealand
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu New Zealand is ice Ive been there before but Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is full of racists Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg, United States is probably the best since you’re american, very local

I'm from Columbus Ohio but I live in Minneapolis and I've been going back forth between the two cities for the last few years, I spent some time in Chicago as well.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu New Zealand is ice Ive been there before but Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is full of racists Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg, United States is probably the best since you’re american, very local
Very true Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch isn’t use to foreigners but Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg is where the love is at

Raised in a town that's 30 minutes away from Minneapolis. Also lived in Hargeisa for quite awhile. Now live in Ohio.

Trending

Latest posts