What Is Your Religious Affiliation? (POLL)

CHOOSE ONE

• Islam

• Christianity

• Hinduism or Buddhism

• Spiritual, Not Religious

• Atheism/Agnosticism

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I suspect that a lot of people on here are more confused or lost rather than genuinely non-Muslim and that their negative feelings toward religion are directed more toward the hypocritical behaviour of some Muslims rather than Islam. Their anti-religious sentiments are further reinforced when people claiming to be religious attack and insult them, rather than trying to reach out to them with kindness as was the sunnah of the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam

I suspect that a lot of people on here are more confused or lost rather than genuinely non-Muslim and that their negative feelings toward religion are directed more toward the hypocritical behaviour of some Muslims rather than Islam. Their anti-religious sentiments are further reinforced when people claiming to be religious attack and insult them, rather than trying to reach out to them with kindness as was the sunnah of the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam

Thats a different and refreshing perspective of looking at things, but I can't help but feel sort of judgmental towards people who leave the deen. After all, they betrayed Allah it's most likely they're gonna betray me.

But if we look past the animosity I notice that the reason people leave the deen is mainly emotional which at first glance is superficial(to us) but if we look deeper these people leave because they probably didn't have an emotional support system from their loved ones and they take it out on God. Plus we do tend to forget that one of the key components of da'wah is coming with good akhlaq and character. That is after all how the Prophet(SAW) conducted da'wah through good character and manners. That is how Islam spread far and wide.

"It is He who has sent amongst the unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to purify them, and to instruct them in the scripture and wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error." (Quran 62:2)

Last edited:
Thats a different and refreshing perspective of looking at things, but I can't help but feel sort of judgmental towards people who leave the deen. After all, they betrayed Allah it's most likely they're gonna betray me.

But if we look past the animosity I notice that the reason people leave the deen is mainly emotional which at first glance is superficial(to us) but if we look deeper these people leave because they probably didn't have an emotional support system from their loved ones and they take it out on God. Plus we do tend to forget that one of the key components of da'wah is coming with good akhlaq and character. That is after all how the Prophet(SAW) conducted da'wah through good character and manners. That is how Islam spread far and wide.

"It is He who has sent amongst the unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to purify them, and to instruct them in the scripture and wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error." (Quran 62:2)

Couldn't agree more

lol I wonder what they could possibly be
Redpill
ED36F341-2AE8-4DBC-A3BF-0F3A025E3FBE.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

When I saw them as parties, politicians, brotherhood idealogy aqrisaday, the different power movements, I realized this isnt about god, this guy just wants to rule me, I immediately started to disengage them and warn somalis like prophet warned quraysh cuz we still love our ppl.

If anything is fact in life its tribe, darwin said so, its natural not human or man made, to follow an cawaan idealogy and reject tribe makes u silly hence u will find most spiritualist or atheists are very TRIBAL, they know the shit is real and as old as aboriginal days way before books. Where as we reject man made somalism, islamic power grabs by arabs using religion card, we hate seeing our sheikh being paid off and told to change his ppl, iyaga is ceebeeye oo umada is tusiye now we atheists and spiritualist can use that and SAY LOOK SOMALIYAY MA NINKASI BA JANNO KU WADO LIKE MUKHTAR ROBOW AND DAHIR AWEYS OO GURI ISLAMEED BEESHISA KU JIRAN KKKK LAKIN ISAGU WAA SHEIKH. DAHIR AWEYS WAS THE ONE THAT MADE ME SAY ISLAM IS OVER, NIINKASI MIYAA ILAHI YAQAN LOOK AT HIS CLAN SXB, DAHIR AWAYS IYO DADKISA WAXAY AMINSAN YIHIN ANIGU GAAL BAAN KA AHAY. I USE HG AS JUDGE OF WHATEVER HE DOES I GO THE HELLA OPPOSITE WAY.

@Al Kafi THIS c*nt TRY TO DO SAME ON ATHEIST FINDING THE WORST AMONG THEM IN HISTORY LIKE ATHEIST DO WITH ISLAMIST TO DISCREDIT THE OPPOSITE IDEALOGY. U WILL FIND THE ANSWER IN THE THING HG HATE THE MOST WAA TAN SOMALINIMADA UU ROON OO XAL AH. STUDY THEM BRO, WHAT HE HATES IS WHAT SOLVES SOMALIA PROBLEM, WAT HE LIKES IS WHAT GAVE US 91 AND WAT WE HAVE NOW

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
When I saw them as parties, politicians, brotherhood idealogy aqrisaday, the different power movements, I realized this isnt about god, this guy just wants to rule me, I immediately started to disengage them and warn somalis like prophet warned quraysh cuz we still love our ppl.

If anything is fact in life its tribe, darwin said so, its natural not human or man made, to follow an cawaan idealogy and reject tribe makes u silly hence u will find most spiritualist or atheists are very TRIBAL, they know the shit is real and as old as aboriginal days way before books. Where as we reject man made somalism, islamic power grabs by arabs using religion card, we hate seeing our sheikh being paid off and told to change his ppl, iyaga is ceebeeye oo umada is tusiye now we atheists and spiritualist can use that and SAY LOOK SOMALIYAY MA NINKASI BA JANNO KU WADO LIKE MUKHTAR ROBOW AND DAHIR AWEYS OO GURI ISLAMEED BEESHISA KU JIRAN KKKK LAKIN ISAGU WAA SHEIKH. DAHIR AWEYS WAS THE ONE THAT MADE ME SAY ISLAM IS OVER, NIINKASI MIYAA ILAHI YAQAN LOOK AT HIS CLAN SXB, DAHIR AWAYS IYO DADKISA WAXAY AMINSAN YIHIN ANIGU GAAL BAAN KA AHAY. I USE HG AS JUDGE OF WHATEVER HE DOES I GO THE HELLA OPPOSITE WAY.

@Al Kafi THIS c*nt TRY TO DO SAME ON ATHEIST FINDING THE WORST AMONG THEM IN HISTORY LIKE ATHEIST DO WITH ISLAMIST TO DISCREDIT THE OPPOSITE IDEALOGY

But what if HG is right about religion ? Would you refuse to follow the correct path only cause you dislike certain members in there qabiil. Bare in mind people don't choose their tribes it's inherited , it's not like they get to choose the bad members they just exist. You say religous leaders sell out but don't tribal leaders do the same thing what makes you feel like they will be loyal to you or your group. If the religious people who are supposed to believe in a higher entity are betraying one another what good is trusting someone who doesn't believe in anything

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But what if HG is right about religion ? Would you refuse to follow the correct path only cause you dislike certain members in there qabiil. Bare in mind people don't choose their tribes it's inherited , it's not like they get to choose the bad members they just exist. You say religous leaders sell out but don't tribal leaders do the same thing what makes you feel like they will be loyal to you or your group. If the religious people who are supposed to believe in a higher entity are betraying one another what good is trusting someone who doesn't believe in anything

Kiddo its not about belief or religion, they use it as vehicle, slogan, etc to rise up ppl for their goals of making the world operate how they think it should(with them in high status and advantage) similar to the pope run europe, if this happens, religion will die as ppl see them as power hungry only and god hate starts to rise and possibly why they are in somalia to create more atheists as we see islam is killing our ppl. Atheist beat the f*ck out @Al Kafi nigga is down to 60%, atheist gotta make another move on islam and drop the figure to 20% and destroy kafi camp. He knows atheist will win, he in fear wallahi, he is appealing to ISLAMAY card..

War niyahow kuwooda waalan ayaa dalka lagu beeray to make the population hate islam. U attack the cunts by making them kill their own ppl and say look ISLAM IS FAKE HE IS KILLING U AL KAAFI, THEY ALL RUN TO SCIENCE. A LL AL KAFI CONVERTS IS LOW LIVES IN PRISON AND NIGGAS WHO HATE WHITE MASTER KKKK.

Don't be naive king, meeshani waxaa kow la raba in aduunka lagu dhigo, AL KAFI wuxu yahay anaga qori doono markusan joggin aduunka like he d id to pagan arabs, axsan ma jiro, wuuna og yahay and the war is on

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Kiddo its not about belief or religion, they use it as vehicle, slogan, etc to rise up ppl for their goals of making the world operate how they think it should(with them in high status and advantage) similar to the pope run europe, if this happens, religion will die as ppl see them as power hungry only and god hate starts to rise and possibly why they are in somalia to create more atheists as we see islam is killing our ppl. Atheist beat the f*ck out @Al Kafi nigga is down to 60%, atheist gotta make another move on islam and drop the figure to 20% and destroy kafi camp. He knows atheist will win

You don't need to be religious to do any of those things you have stated . I get your point people use religion as a way to make the wider population conform to whatever they want. But I don't view Islam as a Religion that makes you conform to anything to outlandish it provides everything we need to live amongst eachother.

How does a rise in atheists change anything ? Will humans suddenlly start to treat eachother with more respect and stop expoliting eachother? Terrorists are killing our people Islam doesn't advocate what these people do to us or anything else for that matter.

G2run I shopping is here