What Is Your Opinion On Self-Deprecating humor??

Is self deprecation a sign of

• Low self-esteem

• Humility

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Some individuals are notorious for "jokingly" undervaluing themselves. It is interesting to see people are more comfortable around them than those who talk about their accomplishments/success.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Too much of it is a sign of depression.

download.jpeg-7.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some individuals are notorious for "jokingly" undervaluing themselves. It is interesting to see people are more comfortable around them than those who talk about their accomplishments/success.

I think it is healthy not to take yourself seriously.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Self deprecating jokes with friends, if you do it in public (frequently). Low self esteem and a loser who has no ceeb.

I find it incredibly annoying. I hope they make those jokes around me so I can make them feel even more insecure by not even denying what they said.

love the name by the way

i think a little bit of it is okay to make someone more relatable but if its a little too true it becomes awkward.

i also hate when people do the old attack yourself before someone else does (usually overweight individuals) really annoying when done too often

love the name by the way

i think a little bit of it is okay to make someone more relatable but if its a little too true it becomes awkward.
like when a fat person keeps joking about how fat they are. Some people even do it to seek validation from others, so people can huddle in on them and say they're not at all anything like that but so this and that.

Depands on the person, if i don't like them i lough at them, but when someone i care about say shit about themselves i stopped it and say something nice about them. Personally I dont do it

Trending

Latest posts