What is your opinion of Farmaajo's BOT FARM aka "CBB"?

What do you all know about cayaanka baraha bulshada(cbb)-allegedly Farmajo s cyper army?

Allegedly there are member of Farmajos staff who pay youth in Mugadisho around 200 dollars individually to make post on the internet.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
What do you all know about cayaanka baraha bulshada(cbb)-allegedly Farmajo s cyper army?

Allegedly there are member of Farmajos staff who pay youth in Mugadisho around 200 dollars individually to make post on the internet.

giphy.gif

CBB waa xaar

I follow half of them, they are very efficient, they even made rashid go ghost for a week before he had the urge to come back comparing Afghanistan to Somalia, and they are the ones that spread about that pastor in somaliland

I follow half of them, they are very efficient, they even made rashid go ghost for a week before he had the urge to come back comparing Afghanistan to Somalia, and they are the ones that spread about that pastor in somaliland

Half of them. How? I follow them on twitter. There many

Bots Farm, something new in Somalia.

Your making it seem like its 100s of people, when in fact, it could be 10 or 20 people controlling 2000 accounts. Cyber Army, $200 each, bro, this is Somalia. Its a maximum of 20 people, who owns a server and they simply control from one main point. All have generic names, generic photos and whatntot.
It doesnt feel like it. I also thought that were generic but some are very real. Anyways this very new. The clan wars are going cyper.

Trending