• $250,000 - 500,000

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • $500,000 - $1 million

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all these folks counting their families money.:chrisfreshhah:

If I counted all the inheritance/land as my own I'd be a millionaire too but I got a lot of siblings.:francis:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
can someone explain the logistics of counting inheritances of land property currently stuck in a war-torn country with a less than prosperous economy?

because i'm trying to do the math and i ain't seeing millions or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. also aren't these going to be prime properties in a hopefully developed country someday? and isn't there usually one hell of a lineup before it ever comes down to our generation?

my mom and her gen are divvying up their land as we speak so i'm not sure how y'all are gonna be making bank on anything :birdman:

I just realised my mum has land and a house in Hargeisa, so does my dad :ohhh: they even have tenants renting the place :ohhh:

It's my inheritance!!!1 :ohdamn:

can someone explain the logistics of counting inheritances of land property currently stuck in a war-torn country with a less than prosperous economy?

because i'm trying to do the math and i ain't seeing millions or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. also aren't these going to be prime properties in a hopefully developed country someday? and isn't there usually one hell of a lineup before it ever comes down to our generation?

:mjlol:

Never mind :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm talking my share of inheritance based in Norway. Not some bumfuck piece of land in Somalia

war niyo i thought you were all tax evading, welfare collecting simpletons in Scandinavia. Mashallah your parents are bosses and brought y'all up in riches :mjcry:

:salute:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

my mom and her gen are divvying up their land as we speak so i'm not sure how y'all are gonna be making bank on anything :birdman:

Theres money to be Made why you think ppl investing back home its their retirement plan for them and their kids imma build My own crib soon in Hargeisa bought land in s few areas

Unless you live in Mogadishu, land plots won't go more than 100k. You kids are dreaming if you think you're millionaires in Somalia. :mjlol:

war niyo i thought you were all tax evading, welfare collecting simpletons in Scandinavia. Mashallah your parents are bosses and brought y'all up in riches :mjcry:

:salute:
Was just watching the news with hooyo and some politican mentioned xaliimos that pop off 4 kids 3 years apart and live on welfare for 12 years :pachah1:
hooyo then went on a rant about how their lazy asses taint our image and make as much or more than she does in a month but still manage to be stuck in the same block for years :ooh:

Bohol

VIP
In Mogadishu it is possible for land prices to go up to a million.Next up is Hargeisa where plots of land go up for $100,000.

My mother and her grandmother own quite a few land plots in hargesia and burco....

Inheritance - only have to share with 2 sisters
:denzelnigga::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

And I will put my name on my future husbands plots too

:mybusiness::mybusiness::mybusiness:

Welcome to the not-so-exclusive club of Somali millionaires :salute:

Is the land even worth that much? hahahaha

Lmaoooo the rent we get every month is pitiful tho. My mum doesn't even take the money half the time cuz she feel bad for them, ppl are poor it's sad :wow:

you could still go medieval and bribe/murder your way to the top of the shareholder crew :lolbron:

game of qarxis :damedamn:

Need to take care of my older brother first :damedamn:

They younger one will have to go as well when he comes of age :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts