what is your mood right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
yes, shaaqo. I will be starting next week so i have a good week to cruise around Tianjin but i will definitely visit Beijing if i get the time. Its crazy here sxb, i just booked into a hotel a few minutes ago. I will sleep for a bit then hit the road.
Insha allah sxb. also dont forget to visit guangzhou, it has sizeable somali community mostly students and businessmen, this citys dengfeng subdistrict has the biggest african diaspora in the whole asian continent. very interesting to see soo many dhagaxs roaming among the chinese.

have a wonderful time sxb

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
yes, shaaqo. I will be starting next week so i have a good week to cruise around Tianjin but i will definitely visit Beijing if i get the time. Its crazy here sxb, i just booked into a hotel a few minutes ago. I will sleep for a bit then hit the road.
Why are you ignoring me I'm
Upset now goodbye

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Insha allah sxb. also dont forget to visit guangzhou, it has sizeable somali community mostly students and businessmen, this citys dengfeng subdistrict has the biggest african diaspora in the whole asian continent. very interesting to see soo many dhagaxs roaming among the chinese.

have a wonderful time sxb
Cheers sxb, appreciate the insight.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I am stressed out, I have to return to Saudi Arabia for my permanent residence.

I have to dp this every six months, also I do Umraah too.

Status
Not open for further replies.