What is your favourite sports moment?

1. Pistons vs pacers vs fans brawl. The main guy changed his name to Meta World Peace after this situation and his career never fully recorded. Check it out, its worth every single second.

:banderas:

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
:denzelnigga:

Here's the goalie after the match:

667bf5856d006b5fefa4658a92404025.jpg

My top three

I was at Jurassic park for this game and it was insane

My dad was a huge Pacquiao fan. Seeing his reaction live after the knockout was priceless :drakelaugh:

Mo farah 2012 Olympics was great to witness as a Somali

I know this may cause me to appear like a space alien but I have never understood watching sports.

I used to play sports when I was younger and I think it's fun to play sports but I just find it so boring to watch sports.

I think it's fine to watch sports as long as a person doesn't go crazy with it. But watching sports has always been boring to me. I just don't find it interesting.

I've never been much of a TV-watcher, though. I think I get bored with sitting down.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:wow:I lost my shit in this game even tho we bottled the 3-1 lead in the series.

1. Pistons vs pacers vs fans brawl. The main guy changed his name to Meta World Peace after this situation and his career never fully recorded. Check it out, its worth every single second.

:banderas:

I remember watching this live on tv as a kid and I was :ooh::ooh::ooh::damnmusic:

That piston team was one of my favorite, a whole squad of goons :wow:

My favorite sports moment was world Cup 2006, Italy vs Germany, 120mins with 2-3 minutes of additional time then pk's, tight game throughout, lots of scoring chances but supreme keepers Buffon and Khan were even greater.
Then corner kick, Pirlo to Grosso, GROSSO!!

Then shortly after my favorite player Ale Del Piero score the 2nd one and that was the dagger in the German hearts

I ran out the house and started running around in my neighborhood shirtless waving my Juventus Del Piero jersey, niggas weren't happy about, I got my ass kicked and jersey ripped :mjcry: but f*ck all dat ALE DEL PIERO :krs::krs::krs::krs::krs:

Trending

Latest posts