What is your favourite place in your city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
London here and it might just be Richmond Park. My friend and I had a blast there last night (around 11-1). The deers were making so much noise. Don't know if they were mating but it reminded me of Somaliland.

aJxyx1u.jpg

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Hiking at the peak district national park

Background-1-Ladybower.jpg

5-day-heart-of-england-tour-from-london-north-wales-stratford-upon-in-london-105146.jpg
:russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: Why are you chatting shit somali girls in sheffield are not even allowed to corner shop without asking their parents. They would throw a sandal in ur face if you dared asked:deadmanny::dead1::dead:

Professor

Look at this nacas what are you even talking about?:susp:
you telling me that your allowed to go by yourself to the lake district. Nearly every somali girl I know In sheffield is sheltered:childplease: and can't do shit without their parents permission.

you telling me that your allowed to go by yourself to the lake district. Nearly every somali girl I know In sheffield is sheltered:childplease: and can't do shit without their parents permission.
waryah ciyaal, I am an adult I don't have to seek premision from my parents, I simply drive to the peak disctric twice a month.
:sass1:

Professor

waryah ciyaal, I am an adult I don't have to seek premision from my parents, I simply drive to the peak disctric twice a month.
:sass1:
So why don't we go togather I know this perfect bed and breakfast there. It could the perfect night for me and you:diddyass:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So far we have threads about what your hair looks like, your forehead, facial hair, a blurred face, height, weight, your city, occupation and now...where you like to hang out?!? Guys beware of anyone making a "post ur address" thread. We're 98% qarxised.

The Peak District is different place to the Lake District. I think the Peak District is about 30 mins away from Sheffield whereas the Lake District is a lot further away. I miss Yorkshire. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.