What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters

vanilla

i think with my heart
summer! :banderas::banderas:

the days are long....picnic in the park....bbq in the garden... golden glow tan.. everyone is out and about in jolly mood.. ah and my eyes are indulged :lawd:

Apollo

VIP
Europeans (including Brits) are suffering in the summer as they typically don't have air conditioning and the summers are getting hotter due to climate change, but their homes are well-isolated/prepared for the winter. :lol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Definitely Spring. It's a glimpse of Summer without the long days and humid air. Looking forward to the Summer is better than the Summer itself.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Near Christmas and New Years, winter is nice because of all the decorations and social atmosphere. But after that period (February)... it kind of sucks.
Really? I mean that's the period of winter I like :browtf: the festive atmosphere doesn't really do anything for me I dislike it to some extent.

I think my favourite part of it is walking down an empty road in winter wrapped up in layers with hot food while just thinking about shit, especially when it's kind of dark. There's something that feels great about it.

Apollo

VIP
We experience warmer weather when a heatwave hits Europe – still, it's relative. The temperature in June was above normal due to high pressure.

I was basing it on this which I saw some time ago, :lol:. Guess only Western Norway is the mild area during heatwaves.

3RxMVgt.png

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Spring cos everything comes alive, too bad I suffer from pollen allergy, cant fully enjoy it :meleshame: and Winter cos ima winter baby, i luv how everyone is properly covered up, no qarmuun in the train, laaaalin i dont like snow, alhamdulillah there have been no heavy snowfall for the last 10 years where I live :rejoice:

Trending