What is your cuck level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180531_104832.jpg

Do the test if you are western through your bones.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_much_of_a_cuck_are_you_1

Those questions included whether Muslim refugees should come to the West and other refugee friendly questions.

It doesn't make sense that you both did the test. Your cuck levels are not valid because you cannot be labelled a cuck. Its like calling a white person the N word

YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 3%

3%

PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery.

Macalin M

Out here
Those questions included whether Muslim refugees should come to the West and other refugee friendly questions.

It doesn't make sense that you both did the test. Your cuck levels are not valid because you cannot be labelled a cuck. Its like calling a white person the N word
It said a group of people not assimilating with the culture, pretty sure Somalis have assimilated bar the older generation,

We’re lucky the whites were dumb enough to let us in but if Somalia was a big nation I wouldn’t want Congolese refugees coming in and not assimilating.

If The west decides to get rid of us I won’t be surprised as I would want it to happen as well

Apollo

VIP
^^ Answer the questions from the perspective of yourself living in the West and not from a Somalia/homeland-perspective.

Macalin M

Out here
Too right wing.

#DiversityIsOurStrength
“Sam was born male. One day, Sam announces that from now on he identifies as a woman and would prefer to be called Samantha and referred to with she/her pronouns. What is Sam(antha)'s gender?” I wanted to answer female but my hands wouldn’t let me

I shall increase my PC ways

Apollo

VIP
“Sam was born male. One day, Sam announces that from now on he identifies as a woman and would prefer to be called Samantha and referred to with she/her pronouns. What is Sam(antha)'s gender?” I wanted to answer female but my hands wouldn’t let me

I shall increase my PC ways

Who cares about the LGBTs? Let them do their thing. Most of them vote left-wing, so I support their rights in the West.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 48%

48%

BORDERLINE CUCK. Although you have many cuck habits and hold numerous cuck beliefs, at least you try to better yourself. Keep up the hard work, you'll get there.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 11%

11%
PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts