WHAT IS WRONG with us? We outa assimilate! Like other nationalities before us we gotta Westernize our names. Aden now will be Aidan

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idil now on will be Idyll

Ruun will be Rouen

Elyas will be Elias

Abdi will be Abdy

Dont worry, the next generation will be far more assimilated and the generation after that will do DNA tests and be surprised when they find out that they are geeljire

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
No, I think that it’s impossible to erase over 10,000 years of a very racially homogeneous group like that. Westernized Somalis will be different and may absorb ajnabi values for survive, but it will always a distinctive spin on it. For example, Mexican-Americans have a different culture than Mexican nationals. I believe Cholo and Latinx are just uses in the USA. Mexican-Americans even have a different dialect from nationals and some don’t know Spanish. My boyfriend hates Mexicans that can’t speak Spanish. Sometimes it think he’s Somali sometimes. Lol

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
From my experience, despite not being raised Muslim and being only a quarter Somali, a lot of the culture still resonates with me and me, my sister and dad incorporated Somali/Tuareg customs in our mannerisms and values. My family still kept the Somali naming system. My dad and uncle have their father’s surname and named after saints/prophets.
When I showed my maadow family about Somali history/culture, they said they it’s depressing there’s a whole country of us . Lol
The surname that my grandpa chosen, Reed actually is a node to Cushitics have reddish-skin and to his origin ( British Somaliland) Reed" is commonly believed to be a nickname-derived surname referring to a person's complexion or hair being ruddy or red. Catholicism was chosen because they’re ties to North Africa. Also it’s a little f*ck you to ajnabis because Catholicism isn’t popular with maadows, except Haitians and Wasps and KKK hated Catholics as well. My dad hates manual labor.
Even my sister, who wasn’t raised around my dad and indoctrinated into maadow culture, she still has the Somali superiority complex . My sister is a horrible story because she’s a complete psychopath with the worse traits of AA and Somali culture. The ness and loudness of BT-3000 with the superiority complex and delusional of grandeur of BOTH a Somali and Tuareg.
She’s like a wolf/dog hybrid, but the dog half was shiba inu or chow chow. If anybody here understands dog breeds, only certain dog breeds are used for wolf hybrids in order to try to balance out the wolf side’s aggressive and making them more easier to tame.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its already happening

Ugbaad is Ugz now
Siham is SiSi..
Fardowsa is fadz
Fahima is Mimi

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Its already happening

Ugbaad is Ugz now
Siham is SiSi..
Fardowsa is fadz
Fahima is Mimi
Isn’t that similar to what Chinese do ? Have an Anglo-Saxon for business and convenience and a Chinese for home. Or are they just giving them western names only ? You could be clever and still incorporate Somali culture/history in western names.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xalimo = Halle (as in Halle Barry)

Farah = Farahmberg?

Basra = Basrastein

Hamza = Handsome?

Abaq = Abaqsome

No, I think that it’s impossible to erase over 10,000 years of a very racially homogeneous group like that. Westernized Somalis will be different and may absorb ajnabi values for survive, but it will always a distinctive spin on it. For example, Mexican-Americans have a different culture than Mexican nationals. I believe Cholo and Latinx are just uses in the USA. Mexican-Americans even have a different dialect from nationals and some don’t know Spanish. My boyfriend hates Mexicans that can’t speak Spanish. Sometimes it think he’s Somali sometimes. Lol

A whole 200+ million native americans were erased in less than 300 years. I don't think we will be erased but those in the west will lose touch with Somalia if Somalia does not fix up

Trending

Latest posts