what is wrong with us and what's next for us?!!!!

So yeah somalis have been killing each other with out cause for the last 3 decades and still going on what's the way forward?
why are we busy on ourselves?
why can't we move on?
why can't we solve our differences?
I put my two cents in (EGO) & (IGNORANCE)

We are not completely busy on ourselves, there are states in Somalia there are peaceful and working to better themselves even more, the only major issue is muqdisho and those masked kuffars.
Also, Angolas civil war lasted for 27 years and fought three times, there are wars that went on close to a thousand years. New civil wars have been predicted to erupt now in Africa and some have already begun. What i,m trying say is, everything will fix itself according to Allahs time and not ours. Just do what you can and pray that Somalia gets better sooner.

I think all the self hating, ignorant, violent Somali’s should leave ASAP. Thanks! Once things are better no need to return.
242316BD-2A39-4501-8280-04AFBECC5BDB.jpeg

We are not completely busy on ourselves, there are states in Somalia there are peaceful and working to better themselves even more, the only major issue is muqdisho and those masked kuffars.
Also, Angolas civil war lasted for 27 years and fought three times, there are wars that went on close to a thousand years. New civil wars have been predicted to erupt now in Africa and some have already begun. What i,m trying say is, everything will fix itself according to Allahs time and not ours. Just do what you can and pray that Somalia gets better sooner.
name them please

Djokovic

Somali Arab
So yeah somalis have been killing each other with out cause for the last 3 decades and still going on what's the way forward?
why are we busy on ourselves?
why can't we move on?
why can't we solve our differences?
I put my two cents in (EGO) & (IGNORANCE)
We will be fighting each other over some barren desert in 50 years time lol nothing will change

We will be fighting each other over some barren desert in 50 years time lol nothing will change
and still there are some who have the audacity to say it's not us it's you since when did we became that far a part?
when are we going to land the moon and fight for a spot in mars?!!#SMH

The civilian population needs changing through education, correct ideals and morals just like our beloved messenger (saw) did. This starts with the individual and their immediate family. As long as society isn't working together for the same ideals it doesn't matter if you install the best person for presidency.

nothing is wrong with us and the future is bright, keep hope alive :)
I agree we should keep hope but at the same time we shouldn't be blind to our problems and obstacles rather we must accept and find the solutions. Somalia is suffering from many problems no doubt.

إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّى يُغَيِّرُواْ مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ وَإِذَا أَرَادَ اللّهُ بِقَوْمٍ سُوءًا

o فَلاَ مَرَدَّ لَهُ وَمَا لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَالٍ

Translation :

Verily ! Allah will never change the condition of the people until they change it themselves (with state of Goodness). But when Allah wills a punishment for them, there can be no turning back of it, and they will not find a protector besides Him.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Girl, that’s what I’ve been saying!

Are y’all crazy, perfect example of letting any woman govern are the first ladies of sl. You girls forget how ruthless somali woman can be when provoked. Even the miskiin hoyo smile disappears. If we finna have a female president same standards As the future male presidents. We need someone to unite us, not feast on us.

Trending