What is wrong with the southern states of USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Mommy dearest: Oklahoma woman, 45, who married her daughter, 26, after her marriage to her teenage son was annulled gets two years in prison

14 March 2018
4A2FCFA800000578-0-image-m-11_1521040752495.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arried-daughter-divorcing-son-going-jail.html

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
southern americans whites are the worst kind of trash, they are morally reprehensible people, they are looked down upon even by their fellow whites and have a reputation of inbreeding

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well the end of times.....i am just happy my only fetish is salty caramel ice cream.

Bruh. :dwill: We wuz caucasian remember? Waxaas deletegaray!!!!! :faysalwtf:
Imagine telling a masaai warrior who has heard tales form his mother of his ancestors who hunted lions from the beginning of time, while the sissy persians were reclining on their beds pretending to play king. That his manly ancestors come from a cave and descended from monkeys who would smack clubs on their head and scratch their ass all day.

:damn::russ::pachah1::pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Imagine telling a masaai warrior who has heard tales form his mother of his ancestors who hunted lions from the beginning of time, while the sissy persians were reclining on their beds pretending to play king. That his manly ancestors come from a cave and descended from monkeys who would smack clubs on their head and scratch their ass all day.

:damn::russ::pachah1::pachah1:
I would rather sit on my throne as a Persian king than have the deformed face of a savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts