What is wrong with the right wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I implore you to tell me what is wrong with Trumps travel ban and the larger European revolt against Muslim migration? I’ll grant that it’s born out of racism (against Browns in general) but what else is wrong with it? Are they crazy to think sharia might one day come via population change? And for the Muslim folks who are anti immigration, are you anti-yourself or are you against mass immigration INTO Somalia:lol:?

I implore you to tell me what is wrong with Trumps travel ban and the larger European revolt against Muslim migration? I’ll grant that it’s born out of racism (against Browns in general) but what else is wrong with it? Are they crazy to think sharia might one day come via population change? And for the Muslim folks who are anti immigration, are you anti-yourself or are you against mass immigration INTO Somalia:lol:?

Well, firstly the assumption of trump's travel ban that it keeps the country safe is wrong, inter-agency analysis shows that people become radicalized many years AFTER they come into the us, I think we should do something so people feel they belong in their new home :)

Secondly, it does not target countries that sadly have made it their life mission to commit terrorism and a lot points to the fact that these exemptions are given based on the interest of the President himself and that is now way for a great country like the us to conduct itself :)

Trump made it about Muslims. That was a mistake. He should have made it about theocrats. He should have said any Muslim country that discriminates against women or religious minorities is banned. Turks would still be able to visit the US. Tunisians would still visit. And Uzbeks. And Turkmen. And other secular Muslim nationals. But the Gulf states would be proscribed.

Western countries should demand reciprocity: we'll treat your citizens the way you treat ours. Given that Saudi "royals" (if one may describe goat rapers that way) love to vacation in America and Europe, as well as get their medical treatment from there, believe me they'd get their shit together in a heartbeat.

Trump made it about Muslims. That was a mistake. He should have made it about theocrats. He should have said any Muslim country that discriminates against women or religious minorities is banned. Turks would still be able to visit the US. Tunisians would still visit. And Uzbeks. And Turkmen. And other secular Muslim nationals. But the Gulf states would be proscribed.

Western countries should demand reciprocity: we'll treat your citizens the way you treat ours. Given that Saudi "royals" (if one may describe goat rapers that way) love to vacation in America and Europe, as well as get their medical treatment from there, believe me they'd get their shit together in a heartbeat.
Agreed. But why do you think this will never happen? Corrupt western leaders and fat hijabi SJWs are the problem.

Agreed. But why do you think this will never happen? Corrupt western leaders and fat hijabi SJWs are the problem.
I wouldn't rule it out. The white man's getting back in touch with his inner Cro Magnon Man these days. Been too soft for too long. Luxury and ease can do that to a man. When he's pressed into a corner sandniggers are gonna swing from the streetlights. Remember these people said they love Cissa banu Maryam, but when Cissa said turn the other cheek, they laughed and said "not tonight sweetheart. Gotta get us some Crusades, Inquisitions, and a few slaves to pick the cotton. Maybe then we can negotiate, oh Lord". Sheeit, even Jesus couldn't restrain these fuckers.

But that came later. In the beginning, Christians were pacifists. Romans fed them to the lions. In other words civilization is cyclical. Softies became badass, and badasses become goodasses. Nothing is ever static. The white man is going through his nigga stage right now. The Alt Right is the future.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey guys,

Try not to play into fear tactics or extremism in any form whether it's the left or right. The agenda is to divide us along race, gender or religion so that negativity can develope and as a result we turn against each other.

Remember we are all human beings who have more things in common than we assume. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending