What is WRONG with me???? lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don’t be ageist yariisey. Besides she got kicked out of the ayuuto.

Tell her my fellow ayeeyo
1600863655974.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know a women who burnt her husband with boiling water after she found out that he has a new wife. Kkkkk he's no longer the womanizing Abdi he was before.

U know of her or heard about her? There is a difference. Waar Waaaye

The only problem you have dear is that your intellect far outstrips your desire, meaning you cant act
on a lot of your urges due to the interference of your far superior mind hence the need for this weird outburst of yours that is normaly played out here on a daily basis. My advise is huuno find something bigger than you to love and suck out the great energy that you have.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only problem you have dear is that your intellect far outstrips your desire, meaning you cant act
on a lot of your urges due to the interference of your far superior mind hence the need for this weird outburst of yours that is normaly played out here on a daily basis. My advise is huuno find something bigger than you to love and suck out the great energy that you have.

Mashalaaah. What an analysis, it could have given me an orgasm had i not possessed the superior mind to control myself. Thank you huuno.

Last edited:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Damn that's very dark but atleast the kid is free of this world's suffering.

@Basra do you think the story below is funny

Indian man cuts pregnant wife’s belly ‘to check gender’

A man from Uttar Pradesh arrested after he allegedly slashed his wife’s stomach with a sickle to check gender of baby.

:stressed:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn that's very dark but atleast the kid is free of this world's suffering.

@Basra do you think the story below is funny

Indian man cuts pregnant wife’s belly ‘to check gender’

A man from Uttar Pradesh arrested after he allegedly slashed his wife’s stomach with a sickle to check gender of baby.

:stressed:

I am thinking did he have google? Ultra sounds?

1600878261220.png

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
I am thinking did he have google? Ultra sounds?

View attachment 142115
His wife gave birth to 5 daughters and I am guessing he was impatient to know the baby's gender since he was hoping for a boy.

Indians are full of reer baadiyow, I wonder what was he planning to do after he slashed his wife's belly open?

Look for the penis and then sew her stomach?

:farmajoyaab:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His wife gave birth to 5 daughters and I am guessing he was impatient to know the baby's gender since he was hoping for a boy.

Indians are full of reer baadiyow, I wonder what was he planning to do after he slashed his wife's belly open?

Look for the penis and then sew her stomach?

:farmajoyaab:

He wasn't thinking huuno. He is Pagan. Cursed

Trending