What is WRONG with me???? lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So i was sitting here with a friend, and i was saying to the friend, WHY are humans jealous??? WHY????

And this friend, in the spirit of agreeing with me, brought up an anecdote on jealousy from Baadiyee/Rural Somalia.

She said---in the rural of Somalia, a woman heard her husband married a second wife. She became so jealous and enraged that she slaughtered her son-- 3 year old.

I looked at my friend, and thinking whaaaat???

Suddenly i started cracking up loud. I mean, laughing...really ugly, ugly laugh.

My friend was flabbergasted. Her look said it ALL.

What is WRONG with YOU???

ha ha hahah a ha ha ha hah ah aaha hhaha

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
There is nothing wrong with you! You just have extremely dark humor....

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
u need to spend ur time doing habo stuff at ur habo age. arranging hagbad deals > galovanting on this site

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u need to spend ur time doing habo stuff at ur habo age. arranging hagbad deals > galovanting on this site

u r just ashy and mad because i dissed the fake raped girl on tik tok

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I know a women who burnt her husband with boiling water after she found out that he has a new wife. Kkkkk he's no longer the womanizing Abdi he was before.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
So i was sitting here with a friend, and i was saying to the friend, WHY are humans jealous??? WHY????

And this friend, in the spirit of agreeing with me, brought up an anecdote on jealousy from Baadiyee/Rural Somalia.

She said---in the rural of Somalia, a woman heard her husband married a second wife. She became so jealous and enraged that she slaughtered her son-- 3 year old.

I looked at my friend, and thinking whaaaat???

Suddenly i started cracking up loud. I mean, laughing...really ugly, ugly laugh.

My friend was flabbergasted. Her look said it ALL.

What is WRONG with YOU???

ha ha hahah a ha ha ha hah ah aaha hhaha

:silanyolaugh::russ::russ::russ::dead:

She killed her son because her man married another women? :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:silanyolaugh::russ::russ::russ::dead:

She killed her son because her man married another women? :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Yes. It was intensely funnly walaahi lol
1600863544988.png

Trending