What is wrong with London Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you wearing this in 28C weather?
$_3.JPG

:farmajoyaab:
That thing is decietful. You'd thing it's light and airy but one time I went to pick up my cousin's one from a chair and gacanti baa baf idhahday.

wars

Inhermouth
I haven't finished it yet, but I'd definitely recommend it. The new season started a few weeks back too. I'm going to let it stack for a few weeks and binge it

I used to be a film critic for LionsGate studios after graduating from high school. I would spend 12hrs a day just binging on movies and popcorns, those were the days man.

Now does I’m all behind. What movies would you recommend that came out recently in 2018?

I used to be a film critic for LionsGate studios after graduating from high school. I would spend 12hrs a day just binging on movies and popcorns, those were the days man.

Now does I’m all behind. What movies would you recommend that came out recently in 2018?

I haven't watched anything recent at all, so not really

Sawmaha:mjcry: I tried to watch Vikings and that shit was horrible compared to GoT:pachah1:
One more year to go:wow1:

Real nigga wallahi, I tried to use Vikings to fill the void but it's nowhere close.

Especially this season.... Lagertha, the of Kattegat banging everything with a pulse

I couldn't get past season 1 wallahi:ohlord:

:dead::deadmanny:

Have u seen Westworld? Season 2 started yesterday

Nah, I still have a few eps left from the first season. I'm watching too much shit at once. I'll probably finish money heist first and let Westworld stack up a lil before binging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending