What is wrong with humanity??

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do they LIE to themselves???????? A wife of 20 years kills her ex husband's new girlfriend by knifing her. Why? The girl friend is not even worth it. She was 46 - God rest her soul of course. But even if she was 18 year old hottie- No man is worth your life or life sentence jail, especially when you look like a man yourself. Does she look like a woman a man will make love to? Or was the man bisexual, going for a man looking woman than turn gay? Am confused. either people lie to themselves or Lie to others. I think society pressure is a contributing factor too! LOOOOOL

1620823799489.png

Last edited:

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
Does this look like cadaanspot? We don't care if some lesbian lady living in the midwest kills her girfriend. Maha ka galay?

Nothing is wrong with humanity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does this look like cadaanspot? We don't care if some lesbian lady living in the midwest kills her girfriend. Maha ka galay?

She killed a man'S girlfriend

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Then Yahoo are clickbait masters. The title made it seem like she had a girlfriend who she killed. Still, what relevancy does this have with YOU?

If you live in Iowa, get out. Fast.

not only Iowa all of America is going crazy post pandemic. Spoilt brats for the first time finding challenges to their convenient lives lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My bad i corrected my words lol
1620824808047.png
i said ex- girlfriend instead of ex husband looool

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Hinaase is real think, and it makes women do crazy things. When naag maseyrsan comes to the room even the jinni leaves the room.