• simp n*gga

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This thread went exactly how I expected it to go
@Helios @Afrique

What did I say.. neo-traditionalist and pseudo-conservative men just love exposing themselves? :obama:
What happened to @Afrique . Man I kind of miss the old Knowles she was funny.

This forum has always been filled with ultra conservative weirdos compensating for their masculinity, can't expose em if they're proud of it.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
This thread went exactly how I expected it to go

What happened to @Afrique . Man I kind of miss the old Knowles she was funny.

This forum has always been filled with ultra conservative weirdos compensating for their masculinity, can't expose em if they're proud of it.
I agree, like this thread indicates they flock to these kinda topics like wasps to trash bins. Some of them are more braver now than before due to the climate favouring them now :mjkkk:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Simp - Pay a recycled tool bag's rent through their only fans subscription when he can get the same ****** upgraded for free. Hype up every girl within 2 feet of them even if they smell like an overcooked onion because he's that desperate. Violates ***s before bros conduct. Might become future incel if he gets rejected.

Pick me - Loses her dignity for an ugly broke lil boy. Will do anything to get wifed ignoring toxic behavior and red flags to brag about her man when really he the whole block's afternoon pump and dump. Competes with her children for her baby daddy attention and overall a terrible mother.
Simp and incel are gender neutral to me. Simping even transcends sexual orientation. Smithers from The Simpsons and Pearl from Steven Universe are the queen and king of LGBT simps. Sakura from Naruto is a simp. You just didn’t notice with Obito’s simping and Naruto was simping for two people.

Nalle

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Both are equally bad...low self esteem, you can’t achieve anything on the long term depending on and begging other people. You’ll eventually get used and dumped.

only ugly girls and feminists hate "pick mes":shaq:
@Destiny
1600371822604.png

Of course, men will say that a simp is worse than being a pick me. Women will say that being a pick me is worse than being a simp. Men benefit from pick mes, women benefit from simps. Folks on here saying that pick me is overused when simp has been run into the ground the past few months, it's barely considered a real insult at this point.

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
Majority of pick mes are rape apologists, and they always find an excuse of a man with a heinous past.
Even if their child got molested or abuse by their boyfriend or husband, they pick the partner over their own child. That's why pickmes are the worst!

Trending

Latest posts