who is worse

• pick me chick

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • simp n*gga

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters

Alluring

Sayonara
Simp - Pay a recycled tool bag's rent through their only fans subscription when he can get the same punani upgraded for free. Hype up every girl within 2 feet of them even if they smell like an overcooked onion because he's that desperate. Violates hoes before bros conduct. Might become future incel if he gets rejected.

Pick me - Loses her dignity for an ugly broke lil boy. Will do anything to get wifed ignoring toxic behavior and red flags to brag about her man when really he the whole block's afternoon pump and dump. Competes with her children for her baby daddy attention and overall a terrible mother.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I think pick me is a term that is overused by ugly girls with no confidence that need to put down other girls for crossing the imaginary picket line in their gender protest. The type of girls who have their entirely personality centered around 'men ain't shit' and can't reason that another woman doesn't co-sign their pathetic toxic mentality.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Pickmes. They put up with abuse from men and shade other women who don’t have their low standards. They will even sacrifice their kids for men. Also it’s 100 times worse to be a pickme since d1ck is always ready and abundant.

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Pickmes. They put up with abuse from men and shade other women who don’t have their low standards, and will sacrifice their kids for men. Also it’s 100 times worse to be a pickme since d1ck is always ready and abundant.

But that's not how pick me is used. 99% of the time it's used to disparage girls that deviate from the bitter girls who can't attract decent men or rationalize their positions. Want to be a stay at home wife? Pick me. Split the bill? Pick me. Open to dating someone that makes similar/less money? Pick me.

Pick me is just black girls bullying black girls lmao. The majority of white/asian/Arab girls are 'pick me's' and they're doing alright for themselves.

Simp is also abused, but nowhere near the same extent. Pick me colloquially doesn't mean what OP is saying

Alluring

Sayonara
I think pick me is a term that is overused by ugly girls with no confidence that need to put down other girls for crossing the imaginary picket line in their gender protest. The type of girls who have their entirely personality centered around 'men ain't shit' and can't reason that another woman doesn't co-sign their pathetic toxic mentality.

I agree that the term "pick me" is overused. I'm talking about actual pick me's who are genuinely scary, they accept things like abuse just to be chosen. I think a lot of them deal with mental issues like stockholm syndrome and self-hate.

Alluring

Sayonara
But that's not how pick me is used. 99% of the time it's used to disparage girls that deviate from the bitter girls who can't attract decent men or rationalize their positions. Want to be a stay at home wife? Pick me. Split the bill? Pick me. Open to dating someone that makes similar/less money? Pick me.

Pick me is just black girls bullying black girls lmao. The majority of white/asian/Arab girls are 'pick me's' and they're doing alright for themselves.

Simp is also abused, but nowhere near the same extent. Pick me colloquially doesn't mean what OP is saying

I disagree, white KAM liberal girls with the dyed pink and black hair are the ones that call everyone a "pick me". I think black girls are the biggest pick me's tbh because they deal with a lot of self hate issues so they will take anything they get.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

Any man asking me to split the bills is off his rocker. And yes, women who agree to that should be shamed. I’m sorry that women demanding better for ourselves upsets you.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Any man asking me to split the bills is off his rocker. And yes, women who agree to that should be shamed. I’m sorry that women demanding better for ourselves upsets you.

I agree, men should pay and never ask to split. There is nothing wrong with that. But likewise it's not outrageous to actually expect a woman to be feminine in her behaviour. Can't expect to bring that masculine energy in and it all go well. People attract what they bring to the table.

Women say they’re equal to men nowadays so there’s no reason to treat them ‘special’ she should pay her half, carry her things etc so I feel where you coming from brody.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I disagree, white KAM liberal girls with the dyed pink and black hair are the ones that call everyone a "pick me". I think black girls are the biggest pick me's tbh because they deal with a lot of self hate issues so they will take anything they get.

In your literal definition, yes. Black men have honestly mentally abused black women to the point where they have zero expectations. Having a man is an accomplishment in itself.

In practicality, white women are honestly way calmer from my experience. They're much more individualistic and more likely to stick with their guns. Those crazy white girls with their dyed hair are genuinely a strong minority. White women tricked the world into thinking they're ultra progressive sex positive queens when in reality they're the healthy balance of feminine and independent.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Women say they’re equal to men nowadays so there’s no reason to treat them ‘special’ she should pay her half, carry her things etc so I feel where you coming from brody.

It's only women that view the world through a gendered lens. I believe in traditional dating and courting etiquette and plenty of women still do. You can smell the type of girl that wants to be treated like a princess, but walk in with the spirit of Dikembe from a mile off

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
l8oQSud.jpeg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Simp its not only disrespectfull dishonoral to one self and family its hella stupid too ur wasting money on a woman u will never interact with at that point u might as well jump of a bridge :susp:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Pick me" culture is so ridiculous. Independent women who follow feminist values like equality and believe in the 50/50 concept are called pick mes because they pay for their own food during their date and don't depend on men for everything same way as pious Muslim women who value their culture and religion are also called pick mes because they do all the housework. I've seen good Muslim women get called "pick mes" just for calling out the degeneracy from other women.

I feel like women who casually use the word pick me are usually angry, bitter and ugly women who are jealous of other women who they consider "pick me" for having successful relationships and unhappy that their toxic mentality is not working out for them. They're no different from femcels.

Alluring

Sayonara

I can't be the only one who noticed this new culture of "independent women" but they still want traditional gender roles when it benefits them. You can't have two things at the same time. Either everything is split equally or stick to traditional gender roles.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Simps
They would kill
Spend ungodly amount of $$$$
Kill them selves
Sell their souls
For some pussy

Simping is a dangerous mindset. If you know anyone who simps or you are simping, please seek out proffesional help

Trending