What is with Somalis and Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why get into illegal activities with the kids in your neighborhood when you can watch anime.

There wasn't anything else to do in my neighborhood. Besides hoop, play video games(barely had any new games got boring),or do hood rat shit with the other kids.

Anime lit.

Most somali guys watch shounen anime, there is no romantic storylines, just fighting and shit eg full metal alchemist , naruto, bleach , hunter x hunter....

That wahahibi guy is making it sound like most muslim guys are otaku , which I highly doubt.

I don't think a muslim guys mother/family would ever let him sleep with an large anime pillow :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:not a somali hooyo for sure
Not true I like my SOLs, I've read Watamote and To Love Ru loved both series :camby::camby::camby:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The ONE group who I HATE more than anyone else are not wahhabis, or ((((them)))) or anything remotely like that. It’s weebs. Specifically the ones who may be in this forum. ANY teenage male who has an anime profile picture specifically a female one makes my blood boil for some unexplainable reason. I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE.

Anime promotes Zina, Incest, pedophillia
Anime promotes Khurooj, the idea of semi gods and anti semitism Why is Anime not haram yet? :mindblown:

There is a pattern here i have noticed. Majority of the anime hold a very high focus on a godlike identity or power.
It very much focuses on individualistic perspective.
Mind focusing on this high end self identity fantasy appeals to ego.
Gives a intense high ego boost.
In turn if a mind subjugates to this level, it is not easy to kill this identity off.
Big part of reasons of depression, reside in disparity between reality and the fantasy.

View attachment 38944
I say hang these people:camby:

View attachment 38943

also why are so many anime borderline child ?

Inb4 "achkchually, she's 1000 year old demi-goddess":nahgirl:

"it's drawn so it's not real":gucciwhat:

I high key reccomend anime to a lot of pre teens and teens. Especially the ones that live in crappy neighborhoods. Give them something to do that they might actually like.

Only a few people become truly dedicated to the anime world where they get the profile pictures and etc: most Somalis watch the shonen animes because they are pretty well known.

This may not be true in your surroundings but in mine the Somali animes fans tend to not be bums and low life's.Niggas are going to school and are educated.

Maybe there is a correlation with being an anime fan and being successful. Especially in the Somali community

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I'd die before taking advice from a Wahhabi, real talk.
:holeup:
About to see Goku and Jiren face off. What's Abu Fulan going to do about it?
Man's being ignorant, it's like saying all TV is zina, so it's all haram.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'd die before taking advice from a Wahhabi, real talk.
:holeup:
About to see Goku and Jiren face off. What's Abu Fulan going to do about it?
Man's being ignorant, it's like saying all TV is zina, so it's all haram.
My old baby sitter told me that tv was haram. In fact she didn't even have a tv in her house. I looked at her shocked like "wtf you ain't watching tv". Mentioned she wanted to lower her gaze and some other stuff to prevent her from doing haram stuff.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
My old baby sitter told me that tv was haram. In fact she didn't even have a tv in her house. I looked at her shocked like "wtf you ain't watching tv". Mentioned she wanted to lower her gaze and some other stuff to prevent her from doing haram stuff.

Yeah, I wouldn't knock her for that since I get it. Saying it's haram is a bit strong though.

The ONE group who I HATE more than anyone else are not wahhabis, or ((((them)))) or anything remotely like that. It’s weebs. Specifically the ones who may be in this forum. ANY teenage male who has an anime profile picture specifically a female one makes my blood boil for some unexplainable reason. I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE.

Anime promotes Khurooj, the idea of semi gods and anti semitism Why is Anime not haram yet? :mindblown:

There is a pattern here i have noticed. Majority of the anime hold a very high focus on a godlike identity or power.
In turn if a mind subjugates to this level, it is not easy to kill this identity off.
Big part of reasons of depression, reside in disparity between reality and the fantasy.

View attachment 38944

View attachment 38943

You forgot the worst sin Japanese portraying themselves as Cadaan ppl, honestly they have been cucked beyond repair ever since nagasaki and hiroshima. Their imperialistic ancestors would spit on their faces.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother

View attachment 38944

View attachment 38943

Niggas who watched anything past Dragonball Z are cowards and twerps the last anime I watched was Dragonball Z and I was like 13

TooMacaan

VIP
Some of these comments lmfaoooo. Kulaha anime has your back in times of need, escapism, blah blah blah...*vomits to oblivion* (idc if tht duzn't make sense). I've never heard such f*ggotry in my life. Effing untermensch.

susp.png

Do us normal peeps a favor & just kys, honestly.

If you're over 12 and still watch cartoons you've got an issue... I've also seen so many Somalis going wild for k-pop, weirdos...

Anime is an amazing and complex art form. It requires a lot of creativity and hard work to produce! I am currently learning animation and CGI. I reckon you do not even have the mental capacity to comprehend the intricacies of concept art, model sheets, colour palette, story boarding, animatic, key framing, in-betweening, rendering...etc. Forget about the process even, there are so many great shows with morals and values. Some of the plots and story lines are so inventive. Kill yourself OP, ignorant low IQ thread!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Anime is an amazing and complex art form. It requires a lot of creativity and hard work to produce! I am currently learning animation and CGI. I reckon you do not even have the mental capacity to comprehend the intricacies of concept art, model sheets, colour palette, story boarding, animatic, key framing, in-betweening, rendering...etc. Forget about the process even, there are so many great shows with morals and values. Some of the plots and story lines are so inventive. Kill yourself OP, ignorant low IQ thread!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TAHA Twerp answer my questions u keep duckin count in ur language 7,8,9 why you keep duckin & dodging

Status
Not open for further replies.