What is/was you major?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Let me advice you since I am bored.
bro, you are young you have a whole life waiting you.Try your best in school. Try to build good work ethic. This does not mean always studying, just enough time to get good grades. this will help you in senior year, where the grades are needed. Try, to always be ahead of your class. Work hard, have responsible fun and be yourself. Stay away from trouble especially peer pressure.

good luck man.

Let me advice you since I am bored.
bro, you are young you have a whole life waiting you.Try your best in school. Try to build good work ethic. This does not mean always studying, just enough time to get good grades. this will help you in senior year, where the grades are needed. Try, to always be ahead of your class. Work hard, have responsible fun and be yourself. Stay away from trouble especially peer pressure.

good luck man.
That just pressured me even more

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
That just pressured me even more
Looking back, I remember this hard working girl In HS. She just started missing school and about 2 years later, I just saw her on the street pushing a stroller. Man, the disappointment in my face. She practically gave up her dreams for that.

Trending